WorldLink

Updated Nov 26, 2014
Updated Nov 26, 2014

2.1

Senior Engineer Interview

I cannot reveal the interview questions as I signed a NDA. But the interview process was cool and efficient. The hiring manager was cool and was listening patiently to each answers. There were 2 rounds of Technical interview.

Interview Questions
    • Are you able to relocate to remote location if required?   Answer Question

Telecom Systems Engineer RAN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at WorldLink.

The recruiter first contacts you and gets to know your background. Following this, they will try and schedule an interview with a client contact. There were two such rounds of interview. Both were pretty easy and good.

Interview Questions
    • Prepare well for the interview with regard to your basics and know your resume well. Questions will be based out of your resume and the basics.   Answer Question
    Be sure to negotiate pretty well. Do not be shameful to ask what you want as people who didn't negotiate end up getting pretty low salaries. Salary reviews are almost non-existent.

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at WorldLink.

There are two phone screens and two onsite interviews.

Interview Questions
    • There are not difficult questions asked, just your regular personality questions.   View Answer
    I was given an acceptable salary. Probably could have gotten more but they fly you through the process.

EMS RAN Commissioning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at WorldLink in May 2013.

The initial interview was not what it should have been. They were apparently interviewing for a role with which they had little grasp of. The whole interview process was laughable and the managerial organization thereafter was haphazard.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to leave your current role?   View Answer
    Quick. The rate was already set and non-negotiable.

Internal Position Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at WorldLink.

I had two separate interviews for an internal position at the HQ in Frisco. The interviews themselves were very simple with no unexpected questions. My dissatisfaction with the interviews was how short and simple they were. I feel like they didn't even hardly interview me at all. Felt like they couldn't have gotten to know me enough to find out if I was a good fit. Could hurt them if they aren't careful.

I tried to negotiate up a little but there was no budging at all, despite the relatively low pay. I was told I would have a 90 day review where my performance would be addressed and salary could possibly be adjusted, but never did.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at WorldLink.

Smooth.

Wanted a couple of thousand dollars more. But since we get commission, settled for the lower end of the expectation.

Human Resources Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at WorldLink in January 2011.

I applied online and was called for a phone interview with one of their recruiters. I was brought in quickly to interview with the HR Manager and her assistant. They asked me basic questions and asked me to come back the next day for an interview with the president's wife. When I arrived for the interview she wasnt there and they had to call her several times to get her to come to the office. Once she arrived, her office was a mess so we bounced around the office looking for a place to interview that wasn't occupied or messy. Her questions were generic and the interview lasted less than 5 minutes. I was offered the job the same day.

Interview Questions
    • We are looking for someone with no experience to fill this position. All you need is a degree. Do you have a degree?   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at WorldLink in May 2010.

Applied through their website after meeting the CEO through a network contact. I am treating the meeting with the CEO as an impromptu 1:1 interview for the sake of this review.

1:1 Interview - Met with the CEO for about 30 minutes and discussed my resume along with some general personality and experience questions. Very friendly guy, seemed genuinely interested in me as a prospective employee. At the conclusion of our "interview" he told me to apply for the specific position through their website

Phone Screen - Recruiter contacted me within a few days of applying through the website. She asked general questions about my resume, experience, and qualifications. Apparently, the CEO had told her to keep an eye out for my application. She set up a subsequent interview with two members of senior management 2 weeks later in which I was to study the service offerings provided by the company and then sell said offering to the managers.

Presentation - Created presentation in a hypothetical sales environment in which I sold the managers on a service offering that WorldLink offers. The two managers stopped me multiple times during the presentation to challenge or clarify certain points. I received an offer letter about a week later.

Interview Questions
    • Present to us how you would sell [X] product/service offering.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at WorldLink.

initial communication - interview - hire

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at WorldLink in January 2010.

1 on 1 interviews, usually a coding test or questions related to expected job.
    Meeting with the management.