WorldOne

2.0

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at WorldOne in February 2013.

Several interviews, first with phone and then in person. They also required several assessments, including math skills test, wunderlich test and project manager assessment (essay style). This was a longer assignment which they later reviewed during the in person interview. Very lengthy process to even get in the door.

Interview Questions
    • General interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Most of the questions were just regarding how you would react to stressful situations, why you were interested in this type of position, and how previous positions could contribute to this type of organization. They conducted a review of all assessments during the interview and also conducted this panel style with several upper management individuals. This was after an initial phone interview before scheduling an on site interview several weeks later.   Answer Question
    Requested increase in initial salary and change to insurance benefits. Were not willing to negotiate with insurance but offered sign on bonus to offset costs.

Survey Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at WorldOne.

I was contacted through a recruiter. I had a phone interview with the hiring manager, which went well. This first interview was mainly to gauge my knowledge of the programming platform and my experience level. I then met with the hiring manager and the CEO. This second interview was more behavioral. There was a comment made during the interview to the effect of "we need a nice face to show to clients." Since programmers do tend to be behind-the-scenes and/or outsourced, I assumed this meant the company wants to show off its on-shore programmers. While flattered, I found this a bit odd. I've never had an interviewer hint that my look was important for the job. (Though interviewer was not American so I also assume this kind of talk might take a different meaning in other cultural contexts/workplaces)

I was given an offer but had to press for an official offer letter. Never got one, but in the end my lawyer advised the email outlining the offer was good enough.

Interview Questions
    • None, the questions were all very straightforward. However I think for the position this is appropriate. If you can program in a specific computer language, and you have a good disposition, you can do this job.   Answer Question
    There really wasn't much of a negotiation, I knew the salary they offered when I applied for the position and it was on the higher end of similar positions.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at WorldOne in August 2011.

Interviewed by various business lines, not challenging questions - seemed like they were more interesting in whether I was a good fit personality wise.

Interview Questions
    Little to no room for negotiation.

Market Research Specialist Interview

They were looking for professionals to conduct market research interviews over the phone in English Speaking countries. Hiring process was smooth and quick. Talked over the phone with HR and then met my manager 1 on 1 in the coming week.