WorldQuant

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at WorldQuant

Interview Details – I have an interview scheduled at 4:00pm with WorldQuant through a headhunter. I waited until 4:45pm and received no phone calls from WorldQuant. Called my headhunter, and was told the interviewer completely forgot he had a phone interview with me ! Highly unprofessional as a financial company.

Interview Question – Most difficult: talk to me if you can.   Answer Question

Data Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at WorldQuant.

Interview Details – The interview consists of five rounds, two telephone interviews, two online tests and 9-hour onsite interview. The questions involve C++, data structure, Perl, Linux and some probability questions.

Interview Question – Brainteaser questions and some C++ questions are really hard   View Answer

Greenwich, CT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at WorldQuant in April 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter after I posted my resume. The recruiter asked my opinion about the position before sending it the company. The phone interview was scheduled soon. The questions were trivial, such as what virtual function is in C++; how to do pattern match in Perl (or something like that); given a txt file, sort the lines by the second column. To my understanding, the interviewer expected the interviewee to be familiar with the job requirements on a daily operation level. I was swamped with preparing algorithms and was not prepared with that much detail though. Overall, the job did not interests me much.

Interview Question – Sort lines in a txt file by one of the columns using shell scripting.   View Answers (2)

Interviews for Top Jobs at WorldQuant

Worked for WorldQuant? Contribute to the Community!

WorldQuant – Why Work for Us?

WorldQuant is a private institutional investment management complex consisting of an international team of researchers, traders and technologists who constantly work toward even greater quantification and automation in… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WorldQuant Data Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by WorldQuant employees and interview candidates.