WorldVision Interview Questions in Federal Way, WA

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Data Solutions & Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Federal Way, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at WorldVision in August 2013.

I had 3 interviews for this position; the first one a phone interview. I was very impressed by the thoroughness of the interviewing process and the professionalism of the interviewing staff. I also sentenced a great respect and adherence to the companies Christian philosophy which I really admired.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you moved from one job role to the next with your former employer.   View Answer

Marketing and Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Federal Way, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at WorldVision in December 2012.

I was contacted by a recruiter for an interview after an online job application. I was interviewed by the Recruiter and the Department Lead. They asked me questions about my job experience and asked to see my portfolio. All in all, the interview process was painless. I did have to contact them to get a decision back.

Interview Questions
    • They did want me to talk about my relationship with God. Although I knew to expect that, I wasn't sure if my answer was sufficient.   Answer Question

Worked for WorldVision? Contribute to the Community!