Worldcall Telecom | An Oman Tel |

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

RF Engineer Interview

Interviewed at Worldcall Telecom | An Oman Tel |

Interview Details – The process is quite lengthy consisting of two to three interviews. One to two technical interviews and a HR interview. In some cases candidate also have to under go a written test. The process is quite lengthy consisting of two to three interviews. One to two technical interviews and a HR interview. In some cases candidate also have to under go a written test.

Interview Question – Questions regarding opting worldcall.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Call Centre Representative Interview

Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Worldcall Telecom | An Oman Tel | in April 2012.

Interview Details – As far as my concern we should hire a candidate after the complete evaluation. I had experience that mostly organization hire candidate irrelevant experience. Candidate have no experience regarding desire position but due to favoritism he bypass the SOP's.

Interview Questions

• Why you switch your job either you told us you are very happy and satisfied with your job?   View Answer
  • If you not fulfill our requirement then?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – They offer me on low package as well as not offered good position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Worldcall Telecom | An Oman Tel |? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Worldcall Telecom | An Oman Tel | interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Worldcall Telecom | An Oman Tel | employees and interview candidates.