Worldcall Telecom | An Oman Tel | Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

1.0

RF Engineer Interview

The process is quite lengthy consisting of two to three interviews. One to two technical interviews and a HR interview. In some cases candidate also have to under go a written test. The process is quite lengthy consisting of two to three interviews. One to two technical interviews and a HR interview. In some cases candidate also have to under go a written test.

Interview Questions

Call Centre Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Karāchi (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Worldcall Telecom | An Oman Tel | in April 2012.

As far as my concern we should hire a candidate after the complete evaluation. I had experience that mostly organization hire candidate irrelevant experience. Candidate have no experience regarding desire position but due to favoritism he bypass the SOP's.

Interview Questions
    • Why you switch your job either you told us you are very happy and satisfied with your job?   View Answer
    • If you not fulfill our requirement then?   View Answer

They offer me on low package as well as not offered good position.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Worldcall Telecom | An Oman Tel |

Worked for Worldcall Telecom | An Oman Tel |? Contribute to the Community!