Worldcall Telecom | An Oman Tel |

Updated Oct 20, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Worldcall Telecom | An Oman Tel |

Executive Procurement Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Worldcall Telecom | An Oman Tel |.

Create tasks that are beneficial for interview,. show appreciation and set goals for achievement interview successfully. Give proper time for task assign. And provide Interview result for individuals for job.

RF Engineer Interview

The process is quite lengthy consisting of two to three interviews. One to two technical interviews and a HR interview. In some cases candidate also have to under go a written test. The process is quite lengthy consisting of two to three interviews. One to two technical interviews and a HR interview. In some cases candidate also have to under go a written test.

Call Centre Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Worldcall Telecom | An Oman Tel | in April 2012.

As far as my concern we should hire a candidate after the complete evaluation. I had experience that mostly organization hire candidate irrelevant experience. Candidate have no experience regarding desire position but due to favoritism he bypass the SOP's.

Interview Questions
    • Why you switch your job either you told us you are very happy and satisfied with your job?   View Answer
    • If you not fulfill our requirement then?   View Answer

They offer me on low package as well as not offered good position.