I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Worldcall Telecom Limited in July 2012.
Interview Details – Steps:
1. Advertisement in news for external applicants.
2. Internal employees notified through organizational portal.
3. Applicants can send their Resume at Jobs.email@example.com
4. Applicant notified for interview date.
5. Panel Interview. Managers of relevant department along with HR personnel
6. Assessment for suitability for job, behavioural traits, and organizational suitability of the applicant.
7. if selected, appointment call made within a week.
8. Authenticity of applicants' documents and background check.
9. Authentication by former employee.
10. Employee hired.
11. Bank account opened free and email provided by the organization.
12. Welcome to the organization.
Interview Question – Questions about ability to work under pressure and the ability to think under pressure... Answer Question
The process took 3 months - interviewed at Worldcall Telecom Limited in July 2011.
Interview Details – It was an employee referral. Interview was related to job experience and my skills; so I did not find it difficult. The organization has true corporate culture. There is no bureaucratic or autocratic approach.
Interview Question – How you would be beneficial for the organization. Answer Question
I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Worldcall Telecom Limited in January 2010.
Interview Details – none
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
The difficulty rating is the average interview difficulty rating across all interview candidates.
The interview experience is the percentage of all interview candidates that said their interview experience was positive, neutral, or negative.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a recent interview experience or current/former employer. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –