Worldmark

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Technical Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Worldmark in April 2012.

Interview Details – Headhunters' phone interview, then hr will phone screening, then technical interview by phone, after passing conduct face to face interview by a technical committee, after passing, enter into session on salary and etc......

Interview Question – What you want to get here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Demonstrate what you have and how you can benefit the company, should know, a suitable opportunity and there are more spaces here will be more important than anything else....

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Marketing Representative Interview

South Jordan, UT

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Worldmark in September 2009.

Interview Details – They asked me what I wanted out of the job and they sold me on why I should join with them.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was pretty much hired when I walked through the door.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Worldmark? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Worldmark interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Worldmark employees and interview candidates.