Worldwide Clinical Trials Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2014
Updated Jul 22, 2014

2.5

Document Coordinator Interview

Everything was as per the Agenda. Interview was conducted in a timely fashion and HR persons were friendly as well. They got back with the results as soon as they could. there wasn't much delay in updating the status of my application.

Interview Questions
    • How would you learn if there is not a training program?   Answer Question

DOCUMENTATION and COMPLIANCE ASSOCIATE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Worldwide Clinical Trials in November 2010.

The hiring and interview process occurs in a panel format. The interview panel has always been somewhat unprepared for the interview. Usually there is one person leading the interview, and several other people just watching, not speaking, and not taking notes. Because there has always been only one person actually leading the interview, I never quite understood why the other people in the panel were present at all. I interviewed for four promotions and got each promotion. As long as you dress nice, ask interested questions, and study the job posting you should be hired.

Interview Questions
    • There are usually no difficult or unexpected questions in the interview. Just be sure to research the company and STUDY THE JOB POSTING and you should do just fine.   Answer Question
    Salary negotiation is straightforward. Just be firm.

Research Technician Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Worldwide Clinical Trials.

They contact you. Bring you in for an interview. Interview in small groups by a 2 or 3 person panel

Director, Business Development Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Worldwide Clinical Trials in June 2012.

The interview process, itself, was not very organized; however, employees leading the process were incredibly nice and helpful.

I felt there was a serious bottleneck at the company. Decisions took longer and involved more people than I felt was necessary.

Throughout the interview process, I felt frustration with the "system" on the part of the interviewing employees.

Interview Questions
    • I felt that the interviewers were looking for free consulting which is often the case during any job interview so that was not completely unexpected.

The most open-ended question was: what does your day look like in your current position?
        Answer Question

Records Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Worldwide Clinical Trials in October 2009.

Phone interview and then a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager.

Human Resources Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Worldwide Clinical Trials in October 2009.

only 1 interview

Interview Questions

Worked for Worldwide Clinical Trials? Contribute to the Community!