Worldwide Clinical Trials

Relevance Date Difficulty

DOCUMENTATION and COMPLIANCE ASSOCIATE Interview

DOCUMENTATION and COMPLIANCE ASSOCIATE
San Antonio, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Worldwide Clinical Trials in November 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process occurs in a panel format. The interview panel has always been somewhat unprepared for the interview. Usually there is one person leading the interview, and several other people just watching, not speaking, and not taking notes. Because there has always been only one person actually leading the interview, I never quite understood why the other people in the panel were present at all. I interviewed for four promotions and got each promotion. As long as you dress nice, ask interested questions, and study the job posting you should be hired.

Interview Question – There are usually no difficult or unexpected questions in the interview. Just be sure to research the company and STUDY THE JOB POSTING and you should do just fine.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary negotiation is straightforward. Just be firm.

Very Easy Interview

Research Technician Interview

Research Technician

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Worldwide Clinical Trials.

Interview Details – They contact you. Bring you in for an interview. Interview in small groups by a 2 or 3 person panel

Interview Question – General interview questions   Answer Question

Director, Business Development Interview

Director, Business Development

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Worldwide Clinical Trials in June 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process, itself, was not very organized; however, employees leading the process were incredibly nice and helpful.

I felt there was a serious bottleneck at the company. Decisions took longer and involved more people than I felt was necessary.

Throughout the interview process, I felt frustration with the "system" on the part of the interviewing employees.

Interview Question – I felt that the interviewers were looking for free consulting which is often the case during any job interview so that was not completely unexpected.

The most open-ended question was: what does your day look like in your current position?
  Answer Question

Records Interview

Records

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Worldwide Clinical Trials in October 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview and then a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Question – What relevant experience do you have?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Worldwide Clinical Trials in October 2009.

Interview Details – only 1 interview

Interview Questions

Worked for Worldwide Clinical Trials? Contribute to the Community!