Worldwide Flight Services Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Worldwide Flight Services

Ramp Agent/Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rapid City, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Worldwide Flight Services (Rapid City, SD) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online then got a call a few hours later to come in for an interview. I went in and the manager pretty much just offered me the job without asking me any questions. That seemed really strange as I had no experience in the industry and they seemed desperate for help. We talked a little and I took the job.

Interview Questions

• None, just... Do you want the job?   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Worldwide Flight Services (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

They asked questions about my experiences in customer care and if I am willing to work part-time. They asked questions about my capabilities to do the job as well.

Interview Questions

• If I am willing to take $9.50/hr pay for just a 5hour shift.   Answer Question

I declined because the shift starts at 9pm-2am.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Worldwide Flight Services (Sterling, VA) in August 2013.

Interview

3 steps to interview. 2 over the phone, and then had to fly to location for a on-site interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it took several weeks to reach a agreement, and the relocation package was poor at best. alot of out of pocket expenses which were not covered, and those that were, were only covered by aprox 50-60 percent.

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Worldwide Flight Services (Torrance, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Very unprofessional, i showed up 15 mins early & i had to wait an hour to be interviewed. The supervisor didn't ask me to many questions, he seemed like he didn't know what to say himself. I wouldn't recommend anyone to apply for WFS especially the WFS thats located at 1451 west knox street Torrance,California.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Worldwide Flight Services (Charlotte, NC) in July 2010.

Interview

Same as any other job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Worldwide Flight Services (Mesa, AZ) in December 2009.

Interview

The interview was easy, I sat down with the station manager and we talked more about the airline industry and video games more then the actual job or the company. In the end I got the job on the spot

Ramp Agent Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Worldwide Flight Services in November 2010.

Interview

Interview process went fine.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your work habits   1 Answer
    • Are you able to lift 50 lbs.   1 Answer