Worldwide Flight Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Ramp Agent
Charlotte, NC

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Worldwide Flight Services in July 2010.

Interview Details – Same as any other job

Interview Question – Not really any difficult questions to answer   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

General Manager
Sterling, VA

I applied online and the process took 3+ months - interviewed at Worldwide Flight Services in August 2013.

Interview Details – 3 steps to interview. 2 over the phone, and then had to fly to location for a on-site interview.

Interview Question – routine questions with regard to problem solving   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – it took several weeks to reach a agreement, and the relocation package was poor at best. alot of out of pocket expenses which were not covered, and those that were, were only covered by aprox 50-60 percent.

Very Easy Interview

Ramp Agent
Mesa, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Worldwide Flight Services in December 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was easy, I sat down with the station manager and we talked more about the airline industry and video games more then the actual job or the company. In the end I got the job on the spot

Interview Question – What makes good customer service?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Ramp Agent Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Worldwide Flight Services in November 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process went fine.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Worldwide Flight Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Worldwide Flight Services interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Worldwide Flight Services employees and interview candidates.