Worldwide TechServices Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2014
Updated Aug 24, 2014

1.5

Field Service Technician Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Worldwide TechServices.

Promises were made on the initial interview which included a raise and 29 hours a week. Neither came true. Also, they left out the part about not being paid for the first 40 miles of travel.

Interview Questions
    • There were very few questions as they are in need of techs.   Answer Question

Field Service Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Worldwide TechServices in August 2014.

My interview consisted of a 5 minute telephone interview. I didn't even know I got the job until I received an offer letter via email 10 minutes later. The interviewer was very misleading regarding the "part time"status. You could receive "up to" 29 hours per week. Notice the "up to". You could also get 5 hours per week. So basically you were "on call". All they really care about is whether you have a tool kit and a pulse. Keep reading the posts from the unfortunate souls who actually worked for this company..

Interview Questions

Too many very bad reviews posted on Glassdoor.com, and the part time hours were not guaranteed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pleasanton, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Worldwide TechServices in August 2010.

They have you drug screen and run annual DMV records. They ask questions on networking and PC repair. They will ask if you have ever been convicted of a felony and your hardware experience.

They made the offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Worldwide TechServices in February 2014.

I did a phone interview. He made it sound simple and easy. The pay sounded about right for the position.

There was a contract emailed to me, i looked it over. If i agreed to the contract, i signed and sent it back.

Field Engineer Interview

Phone call.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. You got pulse? You got job.

Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wichita, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Worldwide TechServices in June 2009.

I received a call from their HR department to schedule an interview. Once I did they called during a 8 hour window and did a quick 5 minute over the phone interview. They said they would call back within a few days if they were interested. About ten minutes later they called back and offered me the job. They sent me a packet and had me take a photo of myself and email it to them for my ID.

Interview Questions
    • There were no hard questions but I did have to give them my work history over the phone. It was more like repeating my resume than an interview.   Answer Question

Field Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mendocino, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mendocino, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Worldwide TechServices in November 2013.

Phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • Just basic questions of my experience working and fixing computers, printers, desktops, and laptops etc.   View Answer
    It seemed smooth I admitted I wasn't A certified however was happy to go through any program they felt necessary for the position. They told me they would keep me in touch on my results however getting a hold of them has become difficult a week in the interview.

WorldWide Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Worldwide TechServices in November 2009.

Given number of senior manager. He asked for resume. Offered job. No face to face interview . All training was done on the job

None

Field Service Technician Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Worldwide TechServices.

They are in MA but hire everywhere. Interviews are done by telephone. Usually they do 2-3 phone interviews.

Field Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Worldwide TechServices.

They use recruiters like most companies now days. Mine was very short. One call to see if you are available for interview. It was a group interview with 20 other applicants. They hired everyone that accepted the conditions of employment. Very quick and to the point.

No negotiation

Worked for Worldwide TechServices? Contribute to the Community!