Worldwide TechServices

Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Engineer Interview

Field Engineer

Interviewed at Worldwide TechServices

Interview Details – Phone call.

Interview Question – None.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. You got pulse? You got job.

Field Specialist Interview

Mendocino, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Worldwide TechServices in November 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview.

Interview Question – Just basic questions of my experience working and fixing computers, printers, desktops, and laptops etc.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It seemed smooth I admitted I wasn't A certified however was happy to go through any program they felt necessary for the position. They told me they would keep me in touch on my results however getting a hold of them has become difficult a week in the interview.

Worldwide Engineer III Interview

New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Worldwide TechServices in November 2009.

Interview Details – Given number of senior manager. He asked for resume. Offered job. No face to face interview . All training was done on the job

Interview Question – None. I had the skill set they hired me   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Field Service Technician Interview

Field Service Technician

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Worldwide TechServices.

Interview Details – They are in MA but hire everywhere. Interviews are done by telephone. Usually they do 2-3 phone interviews.

Field Tech Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Worldwide TechServices.

Interview Details – They use recruiters like most companies now days. Mine was very short. One call to see if you are available for interview. It was a group interview with 20 other applicants. They hired everyone that accepted the conditions of employment. Very quick and to the point.

Interview Question – No questions......just NEEDS   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Tewksbury, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Worldwide TechServices in June 2010.

Interview Details – Initial contact was through corporate recruiter. Next phase was meeting with Hiring Manager and colleague. Great company to work for. Seem to value their employees. Interview was very relaxed and intervieweres were very easy-going and friendly.

Interview Question – What is the most difficult employee relation problem you have had to deal with?   Answer Question

Tech I Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Worldwide TechServices in November 2011.

Interview Details – After applying on-line I got a call from HR saying the area supervisor would be calling. He called the same day. The interview was pretty laid back. From the best I could tell, my supervisor was very honest & up front about the position. this was the only interview I had. At the end he said he was going to send everything to HR & get everything started.

As far as the people I've dealt w/during the hiring process, they all were very nice & helpful. The dist manager(sup) has been as good as I could hope for. The girl in HR was a lot of help. She was very helpful w/any questions I had. And also, the training guy was very nice & helpful w/getting the needed certs before starting. I hope this info helps someone...

Interview Question – There really wasn't any surprises w/the interview. Everything was pretty straight forward & the interviewer made me feel comfortable w/him.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – really wasn't one...

Field Service Technician Interview

Field Service Technician

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Worldwide TechServices in April 2008.

Interview Details – Spoke on the phone with the area manager a couple of times. Was sent the employee packet which took 2 weeks to arrive. Packet needed to be filled out within 3 days of me recieving it and passport photos needed to be sent.

Interview Question – None really. The manager was just happy to have some one in the area   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Worldwide TechServices? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Worldwide TechServices interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Worldwide TechServices employees and interview candidates.