Worldwide TechServices

Average Difficulty
12 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Service Technician

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Worldwide TechServices in August 2014.

Interview Details – My interview consisted of a 5 minute telephone interview. I didn't even know I got the job until I received an offer letter via email 10 minutes later. The interviewer was very misleading regarding the "part time"status. You could receive "up to" 29 hours per week. Notice the "up to". You could also get 5 hours per week. So basically you were "on call". All they really care about is whether you have a tool kit and a pulse. Keep reading the posts from the unfortunate souls who actually worked for this company..

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Too many very bad reviews posted on Glassdoor.com, and the part time hours were not guaranteed.

Pleasanton, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Worldwide TechServices in August 2010.

Interview Details – They have you drug screen and run annual DMV records. They ask questions on networking and PC repair. They will ask if you have ever been convicted of a felony and your hardware experience.

Interview Question – Have you ever had a speeding ticket   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They made the offer

Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Worldwide TechServices in February 2014.

Interview Details – I did a phone interview. He made it sound simple and easy. The pay sounded about right for the position.

Negotiation Details – There was a contract emailed to me, i looked it over. If i agreed to the contract, i signed and sent it back.

Field Engineer Interview

Field Engineer

Interviewed at Worldwide TechServices

Interview Details – Phone call.

Interview Question – None.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. You got pulse? You got job.

Field Technician Interview

Field Technician
Wichita, KS

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Worldwide TechServices in June 2009.

Interview Details – I received a call from their HR department to schedule an interview. Once I did they called during a 8 hour window and did a quick 5 minute over the phone interview. They said they would call back within a few days if they were interested. About ten minutes later they called back and offered me the job. They sent me a packet and had me take a photo of myself and email it to them for my ID.

Interview Question – There were no hard questions but I did have to give them my work history over the phone. It was more like repeating my resume than an interview.   Answer Question

Field Specialist Interview

Field Specialist
Mendocino, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Worldwide TechServices in November 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview.

Interview Question – Just basic questions of my experience working and fixing computers, printers, desktops, and laptops etc.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It seemed smooth I admitted I wasn't A certified however was happy to go through any program they felt necessary for the position. They told me they would keep me in touch on my results however getting a hold of them has become difficult a week in the interview.

WorldWide Engineer III Interview

WorldWide Engineer III
New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Worldwide TechServices in November 2009.

Interview Details – Given number of senior manager. He asked for resume. Offered job. No face to face interview . All training was done on the job

Interview Question – None. I had the skill set they hired me   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Field Service Technician

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Worldwide TechServices.

Interview Details – They are in MA but hire everywhere. Interviews are done by telephone. Usually they do 2-3 phone interviews.

Field Tech Interview

Field Tech
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Worldwide TechServices.

Interview Details – They use recruiters like most companies now days. Mine was very short. One call to see if you are available for interview. It was a group interview with 20 other applicants. They hired everyone that accepted the conditions of employment. Very quick and to the point.

Interview Question – No questions......just NEEDS   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Human Resources Generalist
Tewksbury, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Worldwide TechServices in June 2010.

Interview Details – Initial contact was through corporate recruiter. Next phase was meeting with Hiring Manager and colleague. Great company to work for. Seem to value their employees. Interview was very relaxed and intervieweres were very easy-going and friendly.

Interview Question – What is the most difficult employee relation problem you have had to deal with?   Answer Question

Worked for Worldwide TechServices? Contribute to the Community!