Worldwide TechServices Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2015

1.4

Field Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Worldwide TechServices.

Interview

Promises were made on the initial interview which included a raise and 29 hours a week. Neither came true. Also, they left out the part about not being paid for the first 40 miles of travel.

Interview Questions

• There were very few questions as they are in need of techs.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Worldwide TechServices in August 2014.

Interview

My interview consisted of a 5 minute telephone interview. I didn't even know I got the job until I received an offer letter via email 10 minutes later. The interviewer was very misleading regarding the "part time"status. You could receive "up to" 29 hours per week. Notice the "up to". You could also get 5 hours per week. So basically you were "on call". All they really care about is whether you have a tool kit and a pulse. Keep reading the posts from the unfortunate souls who actually worked for this company..

Interview Questions

Too many very bad reviews posted on Glassdoor.com, and the part time hours were not guaranteed.

Field Engineer Interview

Interview

Phone call.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. You got pulse? You got job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Worldwide TechServices (Columbus, OH) in February 2014.

Interview

I did a phone interview. He made it sound simple and easy. The pay sounded about right for the position.

Negotiation

There was a contract emailed to me, i looked it over. If i agreed to the contract, i signed and sent it back.

Field Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mendocino, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Worldwide TechServices (Mendocino, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Just basic questions of my experience working and fixing computers, printers, desktops, and laptops etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It seemed smooth I admitted I wasn't A certified however was happy to go through any program they felt necessary for the position. They told me they would keep me in touch on my results however getting a hold of them has become difficult a week in the interview.

Field Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Worldwide TechServices.

Interview

They are in MA but hire everywhere. Interviews are done by telephone. Usually they do 2-3 phone interviews.

Field Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Worldwide TechServices (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

They use recruiters like most companies now days. Mine was very short. One call to see if you are available for interview. It was a group interview with 20 other applicants. They hired everyone that accepted the conditions of employment. Very quick and to the point.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

DSP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Worldwide TechServices (Jackson, MS) in April 2011.

Interview

Email resume, phone interview, drug test, employee orientation phone on conference call. Orientation differs from actual job, stated cell phone reimbursement and pay raises none of which happened. You interview with a recruiter first so set your minimum salary there.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have with break fix.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Set your salary as high as possible because they will lower it once you begin work, be ready to walk away.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Worldwide TechServices (Pleasanton, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

They have you drug screen and run annual DMV records. They ask questions on networking and PC repair. They will ask if you have ever been convicted of a felony and your hardware experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They made the offer

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tewksbury, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Worldwide TechServices (Tewksbury, MA) in June 2010.

Interview

Initial contact was through corporate recruiter. Next phase was meeting with Hiring Manager and colleague. Great company to work for. Seem to value their employees. Interview was very relaxed and intervieweres were very easy-going and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult employee relation problem you have had to deal with?   Answer Question