Worldwide TechServices Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2014
Updated Aug 24, 2014

1.5

Field Service Technician Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Worldwide TechServices.

Promises were made on the initial interview which included a raise and 29 hours a week. Neither came true. Also, they left out the part about not being paid for the first 40 miles of travel.

Interview Questions
    • There were very few questions as they are in need of techs.   Answer Question

Field Service Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Worldwide TechServices in August 2014.

My interview consisted of a 5 minute telephone interview. I didn't even know I got the job until I received an offer letter via email 10 minutes later. The interviewer was very misleading regarding the "part time"status. You could receive "up to" 29 hours per week. Notice the "up to". You could also get 5 hours per week. So basically you were "on call". All they really care about is whether you have a tool kit and a pulse. Keep reading the posts from the unfortunate souls who actually worked for this company..

Interview Questions

Too many very bad reviews posted on Glassdoor.com, and the part time hours were not guaranteed.

Field Engineer Interview

Phone call.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. You got pulse? You got job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Worldwide TechServices in February 2014.

I did a phone interview. He made it sound simple and easy. The pay sounded about right for the position.

There was a contract emailed to me, i looked it over. If i agreed to the contract, i signed and sent it back.

Field Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mendocino, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mendocino, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Worldwide TechServices in November 2013.

Phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • Just basic questions of my experience working and fixing computers, printers, desktops, and laptops etc.   View Answer
    It seemed smooth I admitted I wasn't A certified however was happy to go through any program they felt necessary for the position. They told me they would keep me in touch on my results however getting a hold of them has become difficult a week in the interview.

Field Service Technician Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Worldwide TechServices.

They are in MA but hire everywhere. Interviews are done by telephone. Usually they do 2-3 phone interviews.

Field Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Worldwide TechServices.

They use recruiters like most companies now days. Mine was very short. One call to see if you are available for interview. It was a group interview with 20 other applicants. They hired everyone that accepted the conditions of employment. Very quick and to the point.

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pleasanton, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Worldwide TechServices in August 2010.

They have you drug screen and run annual DMV records. They ask questions on networking and PC repair. They will ask if you have ever been convicted of a felony and your hardware experience.

They made the offer

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tewksbury, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tewksbury, MA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Worldwide TechServices in June 2010.

Initial contact was through corporate recruiter. Next phase was meeting with Hiring Manager and colleague. Great company to work for. Seem to value their employees. Interview was very relaxed and intervieweres were very easy-going and friendly.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult employee relation problem you have had to deal with?   Answer Question

WorldWide Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Worldwide TechServices in November 2009.

Given number of senior manager. He asked for resume. Offered job. No face to face interview . All training was done on the job

None

Worked for Worldwide TechServices? Contribute to the Community!