Worley

Updated Aug 21, 2014
Updated Aug 21, 2014

Claims Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Worley.

The hiring process is pretty straight forward. It consists of an application, skills assessment and orientation. Adjusters are encouraged to complete industry based training to improved their skill sets. Acquiring client certifications and licenses will maximize your opportunity for employment.

Interview Questions
    • The application process for the most part was not any more difficult than other firms in the industry. Worley has a more diverse client base than other firms so they do require all prospective employee to attend an orientation. The orientation was extremely informative and beneficial to understanding of the industry and how firms interact with clients.   Answer Question

Independent Catastrophe Claims Adjuster Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Worley.

Only one interview. The managers who interview are very nice and basically want to see what experience you have and your personality. I'm guessing they are from upper management and have not done the actual job in years, so they just talked about things listed on my resume. They were responsible for hiring my direct managers who didnt know squat, so maybe they should start doing more complete interviews.

Interview Questions
    • they didnt ask alot of difficult questions. it was more conversational to find out about your background   Answer Question
    no negotiation

I applied online – interviewed at Worley.

Mainly if you are invited to attend State Farm training and/or testing

Interview Questions
    If and when you are selected to be deployed you will be placed on stand by shortly after a disaster strikes.

I applied online – interviewed at Worley.

The hiring process was all done through email. First, you fill out the application. They send you an email stating they would like you to take a few tests. They consist of a personality test, a writing and math skills test, and finally, a computer skills test. After you pass those tests basically your hired. Then they send you emails inviting you to training. (That you have to pay for)

There was no negotiation phase.

IA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Worley in June 2011.

First, P.E.P
    Second, Interview
    Third, Deployment

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hammond, LA

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Worley in April 2010.

PEP
    Interview
    Certification Testing
    Deployment

NA

Safety and Risk Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Worley in January 2014.

I was interviewed by the the principal consultant. Mainly the questions were technical questions. He also asked whether I can shorten my notice period. Which I answered can't, I still got one big project on hand. After that, I was interviewed by the HR manager. Mostly about general question.

Interview Questions

I got better offer at other company