WorleyParsons

Updated Jan 27, 2015
Updated Jan 27, 2015

2.6

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at WorleyParsons.

intitially telephoninc interview was specifically technical skills. another interview with panel which was more job specific. nothing like behaviour base interview. like what the want they asked. warm welcome. asking salary expections. giving details of benefits and terms of employment with choice of full time employment or contract.

Interview Questions
    • expmple of meeeting deadlines.and time frame for each task.   Answer Question

Mechanical Designer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at WorleyParsons.

Panel Interview, written technical exam

EIT Interview

Applied online in January and got first interview on phone by HR in start of FEB. Then second phone interview in March and that followed, a week later, another interview with Director (face to face)

Environmental Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at WorleyParsons.

Job descriptions are nothing like the actual positions. The descriptions are much better than reality. Did not discuss position during interview, more interested in "fit" with group etc. Company seems more interested in a "cultural fit" than flushing out exact technical experience etc. Found that WorleyParsons is very very cheap in the area of relocation so don't expect them to cover much, if you are coming from out of town with a family be prepared to eat alot of expenses yourself.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, was more like a small talk chat than an interview. Talked alot about previous experiences etc but nothing technical etc.   Answer Question

Piping Engineering EIT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at WorleyParsons in March 2013.

Applied online in January and got first interview on phone by HR in start of FEB. Then second phone interview in MArch and that followed, a week later, nother interview with Director (face to face)...

1 hour long technical interview.100% technical.most question related to wall thickness calculations, stress analysis, Trims, CSA Z662, B31.3, MTOs, line list, etc etc ..it went well.It was more technical, may be because I had 1.5 year experience in same field.....

Worley asked for fresh grad less then 2 year experience .......for this job

Safety Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at WorleyParsons in September 2012.

Looking for a site specific safety advisor

Document Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at WorleyParsons in July 2011.

I had two interviews with Worley and began in a Project Secretary role. My interview was very relaxed and thorough. The manager that hired me was so kind and detailed on the process I would be going through as I started with the company.

Interview Questions
    • If you completed all of your work what would you do for the balance of your day?   View Answer
    I negotiated my start date and the initial salary offered was higher than the range I was hoping for.

Intermediate Document Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at WorleyParsons in June 2011.

Hiring and Interview process was very straightforward...Interviewed with the Document Control Lead at the time, and questions were all what you would expect - why would you want to work here?, what do you know of WorleyParsons?, etc.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions - I just did my research, and answered all the questions put to me.   Answer Question
    They gave me a very resonable offer and I accepted.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at WorleyParsons in January 2011.

I obtained the position because I worked there previously. Nepotism and fraternity goes a long way in this organization.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate marginally. Essentially they gave me $1500 more than I asked for so that negotiations would be minimal. They already knew how much I made from previous employment there.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at WorleyParsons in October 2010.

Some HR related questions like why are you like to join this company?

Interview Questions
    • Why are you want to leave your present job?   View Answer