WorleyParsons Interview Questions in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Project Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at WorleyParsons (Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)) in September 2011.

Interview

The interviewer seemed quite low down and was talking informally to me as a peer. She spent the hour attempting to dissuade me from applying as there would be too many administrative work. Final result: rejected as overqualified. I don't understand why I had to attend to the interview if they already had this conclusion in their mind. I also don't understand why they were recruiting a qualified accountant, at a qualified rate for an administrative position.

Interview Questions