WorleyParsons

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer II Interview

Engineer II
Monrovia, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at WorleyParsons in April 2011.

Interview Details – Three weeks after applying on their website received a call from their HR for phone Interview. One week after phone Interview received call for personal interview. Manager interviewed, did not ask any technical question, Question were about previous experience, future plans. It was not very difficult interview.

Engineer I Interview

Engineer I
Monrovia, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at WorleyParsons in November 2010.

Interview Details – I was introduced with the department manager via e-mail by a former co-worker who had been offered a position but turned it down. The interview consisted of me meeting with the department head and the group supervisor and chatting about my resume, the position, and the company for about an hour. Due to the fact that every project has different requirements for bringing people on, it can take a while to get approval. From the time I interviewed to the time I was given an offer was about 7 months. If the people like you, they will try to get you on board even if it isn't right away.

Interview Question – There weren't really any typical questions. We talked about my experience or interest but it really seemed like they were just trying to get a feel for me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was given an offer and didn't negotiate but I really should have. My best advice to anyone would be to always negotiate, even if they have met your minimum with their first offer, negotiate.

Associate Engineer Interview

Associate Engineer
Monrovia, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at WorleyParsons in October 2008.

Interview Details – Applied online and an employee referral submitted resume to the hiring manager

Interview Questions

• What made you choose chemical engineering as your major   Answer Question
  • Describe your senior project in the university and what did you learn from it   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Had no negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for WorleyParsons? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WorleyParsons interview questions and advice in Monrovia, CA. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by WorleyParsons employees and interview candidates.