Worth Dallas/Fort Technology

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Service Desk Interview

IT Service Desk
Richardson, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Worth Dallas/Fort Technology in May 2012.

Interview Details – Initially, I was given an online test of 200 questions that ranged from Unix to Linux onto various Windows products. group of three, the VP, the HR coordinator and a service desk supervisor initially interviewed me for about 30 – 45 minutes. Questions ranged from how to do certain functions in Windows to personal preferences regarding other employees and the work environment. The service desk supervisor, conducted my second interview after which, I was hired.
The culture at DFW Technology is one that includes devotion to their employees and a sense of family. They treat their employees well and actually care about their career and personal development.

Interview Question – What was one of the least attractive quality of some of my fellow co-workers.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Worked for Worth Dallas/Fort Technology? Contribute to the Community!