Wright Medical Group Interview Questions

Updated Apr 4, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wright Medical Group

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

interviewed at Wright Medical Group (Memphis, TN) in May 2012.

Interview

Great interview and great experience, management was very knowledgable about business and growth, very informative when answering my questions, very welcoming in the interview, really had a great overall experience.

Interview Questions

• What I would do if faced with a significant quota? How would I achieve my goal?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy and pleasing process, no high pressure at all.

PDE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Wright Medical Group (Memphis, TN) in January 2011.

Interview

all day process. phone interview with 2 separate managers on the front-end. This was followed by an on-site interview. The on-site interview was ALL DAY and involved cross-functional people in entry level up through director status. The interview continued through lunch and then at a dinner after with the head of the department.

Interview Questions