Wright State University Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2014
Updated Jul 22, 2014

2.8

International Coordinator Interview

They seemed happy with wavy I said but I didn't get the offer. It would have been a good experience. They told me in the interview that it's seasonal job. They also said that it might be a an on-call kind of task whenever new students arrive to the United States. . The most difficult question is why do you think why do you think you can handle the stress of the job.

Interview Questions
    • . The most difficult question is why do you think why do you think you can handle the stress of the job.   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

For staff positions, HR will review all resumes that are submitted and choose the top 10. Those applicants are scheduled to test on various software (Word, Excel, etc) at the HR office. The top scorers are then submitted to the hiring department for interviewing.

Student Employee Interview

The interview process at Wright State University was great. It was a quick process that didn't take up a lot of anyone's time. The interviewers were easy to talk to and asked relevant questions. They handled my questions well.

Interview Questions
    • Any question that started of "Describe a situation when..."   Answer Question

Manager of Plant Operations and Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Wright State University.

Took far too long from the date of initial application. Initial interview was a panel interview with representatives from Human Resources, other external Department Heads, Cultural Change Management Consultant, Support Staff from the hiring Department, and the Department Director. There was not a second interview. However, I was asked to submit a written response to multiple questions about management style, what I planned to do first if hired and some details technical questions.

Interview Questions
    The pay rage is set based on a broadband. However, I was able to negotiate from the bottom of the range to the middle based on my years of experience. The increase required approval from executive management at the VP level.

Instructional Designer Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wright State University.

Everyone needs to go through the online job application process, no matter what. Even if you know someone. This is a state school so state policies and regulations apply to the hiring process.

Once my application was chosen, I had a Skype interview with five people on the team. I was then invited to come in for a interview, The team had planned questions and went in a round robin style to ask them. The questions were not in-depth just the regular, "Why do you want to work here?" type.

Easy, negotiated for more and got it.

Teaching Assistant Interview

it was fairly easy to get the job,somehow, it is also challenge to be a great TA, I try my best to help the students in all manners.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wright State University in February 2011.

Found job online, applied. One week later contacted and formally interviewed got the job!

Interview Questions
    • How would you use mobile technology to improve a project   Answer Question
    No negotiation..

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied in-person – interviewed at Wright State University in July 2010.

Process is slow and arduous.

nonexistant

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Wright State University in June 2009.

I was about to graduate and needed a job. Phone interview went well. It was followed by in-person interview, which went well. I was new to the job world and didn't care/worry too much about other things - just wanted a job. Nothing negative to say about interview process.

Image Truther Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wright State University.

Fill out application and you will get a call to go over resume. You want to have some technical experience to solidify your chances.

Interview Questions
    It was all set up before hand. You knew what you were going to make.