Wright & Filippis

Updated Dec 5, 2014
Updated Dec 5, 2014

2.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wright & Filippis.

Very quick and easy hiring process. They really needed people to answer the phones to help with the high call volumes. The questions were not hard at all, and the position is very self explanatory. However the job was not as steady as they lead on to believe. The two ladies I interviewed with were very nice and are great people.

Interview Questions
    Absolutely no negotiation. The pay is what you get. Forever. Everything was done through a temp agency.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wright & Filippis.

The interview was your average interview. I was interviewed by two managers. The interview was mostly professional, and the interviewers made me feel at ease and kept the mood a little lighter. There are two tests that must be passed in a subsequent interview. They give you a sort of IQ test (which I found very odd) and one of those "what would you do in this situation?" tests.

Interview Questions
    Always ask for higher pay than their initial offer, because you will never, ever get a raise again.

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Wright & Filippis in May 2013.

The two individuals that interviewed me for this position at the Warren facility were not very professional. To start off my interview was supposed to be at 10am; however, they did not take me back for the interview until 10:25am, which is fine, and I can understand if they were busy. However, the two individuals who interviewed me were rude. For example, I prepared a packet the day prior to the interview like I normally do, which included 4 sheets (cover letter, resume, references and one letter of recommendation), however, when I handed it over to them, they begin to snicker and the one interviewer said "I do not have time to read through this". I was taking back by the reaction, considering I typically get praised for being so prepared. Now, I can take a joke, but throughout the whole interview they continued to make little jabs. Just by the interview, I would not consider working for Wrights & Filippis, if this is how they treat their potential employees, I can only imagine how they treat their current employees.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer had a generic interview sheet printed out and went through them one by one.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

I applied in-person – interviewed at Wright & Filippis in February 2011.

Initial communication was poor, joked around too much which in return made me unable to take the company seriously.... Treated you as if you were in 5th grade i.e talked to you slowly and repeated questions over and over again in a different context

Interview Questions
    Communication was poor and when it came down to it I had to call three times to get an answer and all I got was.... "if you could see my face, It would say yes...."????? How could I go in that position with any respect... I accepted the job because it was easy and needed no brains.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison Heights, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Madison Heights, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wright & Filippis in August 2010.

Initial phone interview only consisted of one customer related question and I was then asked to come in for face to face. Interviewed with district and customer service manager. Interview went well, said they would call back 2 top people and make choice from there. That was a week ago, have not heard anything back from them as of today.

Anonymous Employee in Rochester Hills, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Rochester Hills, MI

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Wright & Filippis in February 2010.

Was called in at end of February. I am exactly qualified for the available position and the interview went extremely well. Interviewer seemed quite interested and stated would let me know one way or another in a week or two.
    Two weeks later, no word. I followed up twice and still haven't heard. Luckily I have found employment at a much more organized and professional place. Poor handling to say the least.

Medical Biller/Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MI

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Wright & Filippis in January 2010.

Applications and resumes only looked at if applied online at their web site. Expect 3-8 weeks before you get a phone interview. After the phone interview you have an in person interview about 2 weeks later. You will then be called in another 2 weeks for a IQ/Personality test. Soon after a drug screen. Then you will be offered a position. No less then 3 months from application to hire.

Interview Questions
    • Standard corporate questions. What are your strengths, weaknesses, teamwork acceptability, working on your own, able to make decisions.   View Answer
    No negotiation. You are hired, this is your wage.