Wright & Filippis

Relevance Date Difficulty

Medical Biller/Customer Service Representative Interview

Medical Biller/Customer Service Representative
Rochester, MI

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Wright & Filippis in January 2010.

Interview Details – Applications and resumes only looked at if applied online at their web site. Expect 3-8 weeks before you get a phone interview. After the phone interview you have an in person interview about 2 weeks later. You will then be called in another 2 weeks for a IQ/Personality test. Soon after a drug screen. Then you will be offered a position. No less then 3 months from application to hire.

Interview Question – Standard corporate questions. What are your strengths, weaknesses, teamwork acceptability, working on your own, able to make decisions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. You are hired, this is your wage.

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wright & Filippis.

Interview Details – The interview was your average interview. I was interviewed by two managers. The interview was mostly professional, and the interviewers made me feel at ease and kept the mood a little lighter. There are two tests that must be passed in a subsequent interview. They give you a sort of IQ test (which I found very odd) and one of those "what would you do in this situation?" tests.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Always ask for higher pay than their initial offer, because you will never, ever get a raise again.

Very Easy Interview

Livonia, MI

I applied in-person - interviewed at Wright & Filippis in February 2011.

Interview Details – Initial communication was poor, joked around too much which in return made me unable to take the company seriously.... Treated you as if you were in 5th grade i.e talked to you slowly and repeated questions over and over again in a different context

Interview Question – how old I was , thought that wasn't allowed.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Communication was poor and when it came down to it I had to call three times to get an answer and all I got was.... "if you could see my face, It would say yes...."????? How could I go in that position with any respect... I accepted the job because it was easy and needed no brains.

Warren, MI

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Wright & Filippis in May 2013.

Interview Details – The two individuals that interviewed me for this position at the Warren facility were not very professional. To start off my interview was supposed to be at 10am; however, they did not take me back for the interview until 10:25am, which is fine, and I can understand if they were busy. However, the two individuals who interviewed me were rude. For example, I prepared a packet the day prior to the interview like I normally do, which included 4 sheets (cover letter, resume, references and one letter of recommendation), however, when I handed it over to them, they begin to snicker and the one interviewer said "I do not have time to read through this". I was taking back by the reaction, considering I typically get praised for being so prepared. Now, I can take a joke, but throughout the whole interview they continued to make little jabs. Just by the interview, I would not consider working for Wrights & Filippis, if this is how they treat their potential employees, I can only imagine how they treat their current employees.

Interview Question – The interviewer had a generic interview sheet printed out and went through them one by one.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Madison Heights, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wright & Filippis in August 2010.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview only consisted of one customer related question and I was then asked to come in for face to face. Interviewed with district and customer service manager. Interview went well, said they would call back 2 top people and make choice from there. That was a week ago, have not heard anything back from them as of today.

Interview Question – All questions were fairly easy.   Answer Question

Rochester Hills, MI

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Wright & Filippis in February 2010.

Interview Details – Was called in at end of February. I am exactly qualified for the available position and the interview went extremely well. Interviewer seemed quite interested and stated would let me know one way or another in a week or two.
Two weeks later, no word. I followed up twice and still haven't heard. Luckily I have found employment at a much more organized and professional place. Poor handling to say the least.

Interview Question – None. Very straight forward format.   Answer Question

Worked for Wright & Filippis? Contribute to the Community!