Wrigley Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

2.9

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wrigley (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview was of many behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Give us a time that you had to let a vendor/plant management know of an audit finding and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Demand Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Wrigley (Chicago, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

The entire interview process with Wrigley was great. The team was very helpful and flexible in terms of the scheduling process. I also really enjoyed the fact that they had the capability to interview via the web using webcams. When looking for a job across country it is always hard trying to coordinate schedules and meetings and this process made it seem like I was right in the office with them. The hiring process was also seamless. The team was able to answer all my questions in a timing and professional manner.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was a typical interview question of what qualities I would bring to the team and how I would be an asset.   Answer Question

Vendor Managed Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wrigley (Chicago, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by a Wrigley recruiter after they received my submission through their website. The call consisted of a brief screening to see if I would be a good fit for the position. The next day I was contacted to set up a face to face interview. My face to interview consisted of a panel of four - three hiring managers, and an associate. All of the questions were behavioral based, and they were looking for situation specific answers. The interview went well, but I definitely felt that it was one of the more challenging interviews I've been on. After the interview, I was told I would be contacted either way by the end of the week. I did not hear back, and I touched base with the recruiter about a week later, and was told that they had went with an internal candidate. Overall the process was positive, and I felt everyone I dealt with very professional and courteous. If given the opportunity to interview with this company again, I would gladly accept it.

Interview Questions

• What would you say has been the biggest accomplishment thus far in your career? Give me an example of a process you improved, and tell me how it saved the company time or money.   Answer Question

Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wrigley (Chicago, IL) in December 2012.

Interview

Had two phone interviews with the recruiting manager and hiring manager. they said will call me for an onsite interview but did not receive any calls later

Customer Support Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wrigley (Chicago, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

I submitted my resume to an employee and via online application. A few weeks later I received a phone call and an email to see if I would come in to meet and interview with the team. I was brought in for a 3 hour interview where I met with 5 managers from different groups within the department. I met two people together and the rest I met individually. I received a short break between the last two interviews. Everyone I met was incredible. The team had all been with the company for many years which says a lot about the company. Everyone knew the business well, very approachable and down to earth. It was a great experience and while I was not offered the position, I was presented with another opportunity within the organization.

Interview Questions

• Given my marketing background how would I be a goo fit for this position?   Answer Question
    • Discribe a situation where you failed and how did you manage that?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wrigley (Chicago, IL) in June 2010.

Interview

All behavioral questions, STAR format. They will go over the "hows" of your resume more than the "whats". Examples are: -Tell me about a time you had to plan out a project. What was your role, etc. -Tell me about a time you had to have a tough conversation with someone at work. Make sure you're able to get as specific as possible about these situations and your actions in them.

Negotiation

it was straightforward

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wrigley (Chicago, IL) in February 2010.

Interview

Initial phone interview was with hr rep. I thought this went horribly -- the position I interviewed for was social media manager and the hr rep was obviously not familiar with the space. I would bring up pretty simple terms that were in fact written in the job description (like "fan base" and "commenting"), and the interviewer just had no clue. I think this interview was scheduled to be 30 minutes, but it ended up taking triple that time. Somehow, I moved on to the next level and had a phone interview with the US digital manager and an in-person with the Global digital marketing manager. The US manager phone interview went fine, basic behavioral stuff. The Global manager asked my more industry questions: what sources do I go to to stay on top of the latest social trends; who do I think is doing social the best. My interviewer seemed like he was in a rush, wanted to know a lot about me, but didn't leave a lot of time for questions.

Product Development Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wrigley (Chicago, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

Interview with 5 different people from different areas. Questions based on leadership behaviors, little technical questions were asked, they want to know if you have the personality to work there. Experience and knowledge come second.

Interview Questions

• What is your preferred form of communication?   1 Answer

Negotiation

OK, they were not open to negotiation.

Marketing Manager - Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wrigley (Chicago, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

2 45-minute interviews. Mostly fit with a few marketing case type questions. The company does not provide interview feedback. The interviewer calls candidates to tell them they did not get the job and is very rude. Everyone is told that they have a bright marketing future ahead of them, but not at Wrigley. When asked if you can get some feedback, you are told "No. It's against our policy." This seems to go against their compnay values and mission statement and is very poor marketing for the company!

Interview Questions

• Pick 3 Brands. The interviewer will then select one of the brands and will ask you about a recent marketing campaign.   Answer Question

Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wrigley (Chicago, IL) in April 2009.

Interview

It was pretty informal. I talked with the recruiter on the phone, they had me come in for an internview with the highering manager and the team leader. They said they would talk it over and call me back.

Interview Questions

• What do you do with a frustrated user?   1 Answer
    • What systems do you know?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none as it is a consulting role.