Wrigley Territory Sales Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

8 interviews

2.9

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Territory Sales Manager Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Wrigley.

Although the phone interview was a positive experience, the live panel interview felt like a condescending waste of my time from the start. I was dissuaded from the job for several reasons (all of which were covered in the job description, no secrets), they gave my resume several saccharine compliments which all seemed to lead directly to the question 'why would you want THIS job', and they made me role play my current job - which they admitted knowing nothing about. The panel consisted of a wide-eyed current TSM, doubtless their rockstar with management aspirations; the hiring manager, who couldn't mask his boredom by the end; and an out-of-market manager who really led the condescension with a lot of "I don't get it" looks and responses to my interest in the role. When he asked a behavioral question and I told them I didn't have any relevant previous experience, he tried to tell me my response should be in the format of a situation, a task... - buddy, not my first rodeo. Seemed like on one hand they were saying I was overqualified while on the other hand they were implying this job is above me (it is most certainly not).
They got their questions off a list with Wrigley branding on it, but didn't ask nearly as many behavioral as I expected. Asked more about my work experience, what-if scenarios and way too many baiting questions about my current boss and job. I'd have preferred not make it past the recruiter if the hiring manager had no intention of taking me seriously. Was relieved in the end I didn't get the offer, as the experience soured me on the company.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when there was a principal you really wanted to do business with and they just wouldn't play ball, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wrigley

Territory Sales Manager Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Wrigley.

many behavioral questions. You are asked to make observations of the market and you must role play selling Wrigley products at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time that you could not fix a problem with a client and how did you handle it. "Please give real life example "   Answer Question
    no negotiations

Territory Sales Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Wrigley.

2 phone and 1 face to face interview with regional and area managers. Alot of behavioral questions and role playing scenario where you have to sell them a counter display and show thwt you are to give a sales pitch on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • Had to sell in a counter display during the interview   View Answer
    Good pay, benefits, company car. Not much work life balance, high expectations with for unattainable goals

Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wrigley in August 2012.

The first interview was over the phone for 20 minutes. The lady was very professional and asked the basic questions. The second interview was with 2 men: the first was a regional manager, the other was a director. Both very nice men. That interview lasted about an hour. It was a very nice interview process.

Interview Questions
    • They had also asked that we go to a store and give observations on how that store was being maintained - either a Walmart or a convenience store beforehand. In the interview itself they asked me to outline how I would meet my goals to see the stores in the territory and gave me a map to review.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Wrigley in August 2011.

Included an initial phone interview screen, a second phone interview, then an in person interview. Had to do a small but easy project.

Territory Sales Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wrigley in August 2012.

The process begins with a phone interview with human resources. The phone interview will last about 30 minutes and is very straight forward with around five behavioral questions. After this screening, there is a two person panel interview with two managers. This interview consisted of more behavioral questions and role plays.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time where you used either fact based or relationship based selling.   Answer Question

Territory Sales Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Wrigley in March 2010.

Phone interview followed by an interview with hiring manager and hr representative.

Territory Sales Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Wrigley in August 2009.

Basic interview once you passed all the phone interviews. Normally 2 people doing the interview beside yourself.

Interview Questions

Worked for Wrigley? Contribute to the Community!