Wunderman (New York) Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

CD Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wunderman (New York) in May 2009.

The process was very nice. The women (2) I met with were both sincere and easy to talk to. One thing I picked up was that they don't like "I statements" as in "I did this" or "I did that", which makes for a bit of a challenge when you're trying to talk about yourself. Interesting place and good people. I didn't like the clients they served, which is why I didn't pursue it.

Interview Questions

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wunderman (New York) in March 2008.

Received initial communication over phone from HR department to set up an in-person interview in Chicago for the position. I was referred internally, so I was put on the fast track for 1:1 interviews.

Onsite interview consisted of meeting with 7 different individuals. Two HR representatives, an Account Director, two Account Executives from the prospective account team I would joining, a Senior Account Executive, the VP and once again with the HR Department.

The interview process was fairly relaxed and comfortable. Mostly a discussion regarding my background and skill set - also why I wanted to join Wunderman and what I could bring to the table as an employee. No horror stories or uncomfortable situations. One of the better interview experiences I have gone through.

Interview Questions
    There was not a negotiation phase with regards to salary. Upon hesitation of the initial salary offer, the HR representatives offered to give a stipend of relocation money for my quick move into Chicago from out of town (8 days after offer).