Wunderman (New York)

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Wunderman (New York).

A few days after being referred to Wunderman, I was invited to visit the office and meet the team. I was told they wanted to determine if I'd be able to socially fit in with the rest of the employees. Then, over the course of the following week I met individually with five different team leads for roughly 30 minutes. Each reiterated that the work environment can be demanding and irregular, and went over the basic skills they were looking for in a team member.

Overall, it was a straightforward interview process and everyone was cordial -- I felt like I had really connected with the team and I was told that a few of the team leads were interested in me. After notifying me that they would be making a decision in the next week, they completely blew me off and didn't respond to calls or emails.

Interview Questions
  • No huge curve balls here. Each team lead asked a few questions and threw a few terms at me to make sure I had the basic skills needed, but mostly I think they were trying to figure out if I could handle the frustration of performing monotonous tasks for their sole client (Microsoft).   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wunderman (New York)

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wunderman (New York).

First written paper of almost 1 and half hour, purpose of the test is to check level of knowledge of Excel, MS office tool, English and DBMS. Overall, very good question paper.
    After this face to face 2 rounds with operation manager and team lead.
    Final few more tricky questions.. nice experience.

Data Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wunderman (New York) in May 2010.

The hirring process as upto mark starting from a regular qualifier to a double interveiw.Overall,it was satisfactory as the company profile was discussed first and option to either continue or leave was offered which actually was the best part..

Interview Questions
    • Why would you want to change your current job and that to for a company that has an exactly different profile then to what you have been in the company right now(previous employer)?   Answer Question