Wyckoff Heights Medical Center

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center.

Was with HR personnel who was really friendly and welcoming. The person asked about work experience, education and why would you want to be a nurse.

Patient Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center in January 2010.

I received a call from Human Resources about a week after I applied. I scheduled the interview for the following week. I met with the HR Generalist. She was very nonchalant. She didnt shake my hand, she barely looked at me, she asked me general interview questions, and recorded my responses. I was given her card and then told I would be meeting with the head of the dept for which I was applying. I met with her for a staggering 2 hours. She questioned me like an FBI agent but did give me a lot of nods and 'yes" when she liked my responses. I was given her card and she stated that I will receive a response in a few weeks (it was the xmas, new years season). It was a very stressful interview. I sent a thank you email the next day. The first week of the new year, I received a job offer which I accepted. I was told to come in for paperwork and orientation ASAP. Orientation had some characters; a lot of sorry to say, ghetto employees. I was very taken aback by the lack of professionalism.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate because I believe the salary was fair, but one tip to someone who does negotiate, they take a long time to respond so if you need to be hired right away you may not want to negotiate the salary too much. This is based on my supervisor who negotiated and it took a little over a month for her to finally start.

Administrative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center in October 2010.

Just be yourself and know what you're talking about. Not stressful at all.

Better offer.