Wyeth

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Clinical Research Associate

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wyeth in April 2009.

Interview Details – I was approached by a head-hunter and had a first interview on the phone - which resulted in my CV being forwarded to a CRO who outsourced to Wyeth. Then I had a phone interview with the CRO's head, who then liaised with Wyeth - I was supposed to work in Wyeth's office, so they should have liked me. I had a 1:1 interview in Wyeth's office - background check, skillst test, an interrogatory conducted by Wyeth's local office's head and the clinical operations's head - 2 people. The interview took about 2 hours. Wyeth's local office's head called me 2 weeks later with an offer which I declined - I was going to work for them but not be employed by them directly.

Interview Question – Which are the likes and dislikes of this job?   Answer Question

Worked for Wyeth? Contribute to the Community!