Wyeth

20 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Canton, OH

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Wyeth.

Interview Details – The interview was at a time when it wasn't as structured as it is now and was more friendly. The person who interviewed me was my manager as well. He is a wonderful human being who taught me very much about the job and people in general. The interview was over half a day during a drive along with him. I don't know if they do these anymore. It gave us both an opportunity to get to know each other better,

Interview Question – Describe your greatest achievement and your greatest failure.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The salary was pretty structured

Territory Manager Interview

Territory Manager
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wyeth in October 2010.

Interview Details – Standard describe your previous work experience

Interview Question – All question pretty standard. Tell me about a time....   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty set salary based on experience.

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wyeth.

Interview Details – Half day interview was a series of one on one and group interviews. Described my research in a chalk talk and answered various questions about my goals. Since this was for an intern position, it was not a particularly extended interview, but also not short.

Interview Question – This was my first interview ever so talking through my research on the board on the spot was intimidating.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
New Brunswick, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wyeth in June 2009.

Interview Details – Well defined and organized interview process

Interview Question – Career growth   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – defiantly negotiable

Very Easy Interview

Sales Representative Interview

Wilmington, NC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Wyeth in March 2010.

Interview Details – First interview was face to face rather than a phone interview.

Interview Question – Explain your bonus program with your former company.   View Answer

Research Scientist I Interview

Research Scientist I
Cambridge, MA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wyeth in September 2008.

Interview Details – It was a very informal interview, with the hiring manager and several of her colleagues.

Interview Question – Why was I leaving previous job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was offered 40% more than my current salary, so I did not negotiate

Research Scientist Interview

Research Scientist

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Wyeth in March 2008.

Interview Details – Applied from job postings. Interview confirmation with email and telephone call. First phone interview with hiring manager, very positive discussion and notified that other interviews are being held simultaneously and will be contacted in few weeks based on need for further discussions. Was contacted in a month and a second onsite interview was arranged where meetings with multiple people in multiple disciplines. Again very postitive. Offer presented in another month, very competitive and excellent package.

Interview Question – Give an example of a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wyeth in December 2007.

Interview Details – I had no previous experience but the hiring manger did agree to meet with me. I spoke to the manager on the phone, I was recommended by a current employee that was resigning. It was a extremely basic interview. I feel that the manager met me to be curtious, but they had already made the decision to go with someone from within. Compared to other pharmaceutical interviews it was much less tedious. I did not have to do a phone qualification test before hand.

Interview Question – What was your most difficult sales experience so far to date.   Answer Question

Research Scientist II Interview

Research Scientist II

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wyeth.

Interview Details – Interviewed by several people, on t he whole, was positive.

Interview Question – would you be willing to travel around the world for work?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Difficult as they have a tight salary structure.

Technical Services Scientist Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wyeth.

Interview Details – Good interview, good timing since the first notification to the offer date.

Interview Question – Specific technical questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It includes bonus.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wyeth

Worked for Wyeth? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wyeth interview questions and advice. All 20 interview reviews posted anonymously by Wyeth employees and interview candidates.