Wyeth

21 candidate interviews

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Bucharest (Romania)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wyeth in March 2010.

Interview Details – - Bad attitude
- Attempt to find out more details about the way of working of their big competitors

Interview Question – What is step by step the process of a study start-up in your company?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Clinical Research Associate

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wyeth in April 2009.

Interview Details – I was approached by a head-hunter and had a first interview on the phone - which resulted in my CV being forwarded to a CRO who outsourced to Wyeth. Then I had a phone interview with the CRO's head, who then liaised with Wyeth - I was supposed to work in Wyeth's office, so they should have liked me. I had a 1:1 interview in Wyeth's office - background check, skillst test, an interrogatory conducted by Wyeth's local office's head and the clinical operations's head - 2 people. The interview took about 2 hours. Wyeth's local office's head called me 2 weeks later with an offer which I declined - I was going to work for them but not be employed by them directly.

Interview Question – Which are the likes and dislikes of this job?   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Associate Director

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wyeth in March 2010.

Interview Details – Three hour face to face interview with individuals that I would have worked with on the project team.

Interview Question – What skills would be new for you in this job?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – No relocation package and would have consisted of a 4 plus hour daily commute.

Territory Manager Interview

Territory Manager

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Wyeth in August 2008.

Interview Details – The hiring process was consistent with Pharma. Star questions were the focus of the interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about a challenging call.   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Territory Manager
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wyeth in October 2010.

Interview Details – Standard describe your previous work experience

Interview Question – All question pretty standard. Tell me about a time....   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty set salary based on experience.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative
Canton, OH

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Wyeth.

Interview Details – The interview was at a time when it wasn't as structured as it is now and was more friendly. The person who interviewed me was my manager as well. He is a wonderful human being who taught me very much about the job and people in general. The interview was over half a day during a drive along with him. I don't know if they do these anymore. It gave us both an opportunity to get to know each other better,

Interview Question – Describe your greatest achievement and your greatest failure.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The salary was pretty structured

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wyeth in December 2007.

Interview Details – I had no previous experience but the hiring manger did agree to meet with me. I spoke to the manager on the phone, I was recommended by a current employee that was resigning. It was a extremely basic interview. I feel that the manager met me to be curtious, but they had already made the decision to go with someone from within. Compared to other pharmaceutical interviews it was much less tedious. I did not have to do a phone qualification test before hand.

Interview Question – What was your most difficult sales experience so far to date.   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Research Scientist

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Wyeth in May 2009.

Interview Details – The interviewers were very nice and pleasant. It was a very informal one on one interview.

Interview Question – The Star type questions were the most difficult to answer. "Explain how you would handle a dispute between your employees"   View Answer

Research Scientist Interview

Research Scientist

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Wyeth in March 2008.

Interview Details – Applied from job postings. Interview confirmation with email and telephone call. First phone interview with hiring manager, very positive discussion and notified that other interviews are being held simultaneously and will be contacted in few weeks based on need for further discussions. Was contacted in a month and a second onsite interview was arranged where meetings with multiple people in multiple disciplines. Again very postitive. Offer presented in another month, very competitive and excellent package.

Interview Question – Give an example of a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Associate Director

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Wyeth in October 2008.

Interview Details – Mostly consisted of group interview and 1hr presentation to director level and up. there were 2 1:1 interviews. the whole interview lasted about 7hrs including lunch.

Interview Question – No surprising questions were asked   Answer Question

Worked for Wyeth? Contribute to the Community!