Wyeth

Updated Dec 17, 2014
Updated Dec 17, 2014

2.8

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)
    Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wyeth in March 2010.

- Bad attitude
    - Attempt to find out more details about the way of working of their big competitors

Interview Questions
    • What is step by step the process of a study start-up in your company?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wyeth in April 2009.

I was approached by a head-hunter and had a first interview on the phone - which resulted in my CV being forwarded to a CRO who outsourced to Wyeth. Then I had a phone interview with the CRO's head, who then liaised with Wyeth - I was supposed to work in Wyeth's office, so they should have liked me. I had a 1:1 interview in Wyeth's office - background check, skillst test, an interrogatory conducted by Wyeth's local office's head and the clinical operations's head - 2 people. The interview took about 2 hours. Wyeth's local office's head called me 2 weeks later with an offer which I declined - I was going to work for them but not be employed by them directly.

Associate Director Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wyeth in March 2010.

Three hour face to face interview with individuals that I would have worked with on the project team.

Interview Questions

No relocation package and would have consisted of a 4 plus hour daily commute.

Territory Manager Interview

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Wyeth in August 2008.

The hiring process was consistent with Pharma. Star questions were the focus of the interview.

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wyeth in October 2010.

Standard describe your previous work experience

Interview Questions
    • All question pretty standard. Tell me about a time....   Answer Question
    Pretty set salary based on experience.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Wyeth.

The interview was at a time when it wasn't as structured as it is now and was more friendly. The person who interviewed me was my manager as well. He is a wonderful human being who taught me very much about the job and people in general. The interview was over half a day during a drive along with him. I don't know if they do these anymore. It gave us both an opportunity to get to know each other better,

Interview Questions
    • Describe your greatest achievement and your greatest failure.   Answer Question
    The salary was pretty structured

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wyeth in December 2007.

I had no previous experience but the hiring manger did agree to meet with me. I spoke to the manager on the phone, I was recommended by a current employee that was resigning. It was a extremely basic interview. I feel that the manager met me to be curtious, but they had already made the decision to go with someone from within. Compared to other pharmaceutical interviews it was much less tedious. I did not have to do a phone qualification test before hand.

Interview Questions
    • What was your most difficult sales experience so far to date.   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wyeth in May 2009.

The interviewers were very nice and pleasant. It was a very informal one on one interview.

Interview Questions
    • The Star type questions were the most difficult to answer. "Explain how you would handle a dispute between your employees"   View Answer

Research Scientist Interview

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Wyeth in March 2008.

Applied from job postings. Interview confirmation with email and telephone call. First phone interview with hiring manager, very positive discussion and notified that other interviews are being held simultaneously and will be contacted in few weeks based on need for further discussions. Was contacted in a month and a second onsite interview was arranged where meetings with multiple people in multiple disciplines. Again very postitive. Offer presented in another month, very competitive and excellent package.

Associate Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wyeth in October 2008.

Mostly consisted of group interview and 1hr presentation to director level and up. there were 2 1:1 interviews. the whole interview lasted about 7hrs including lunch.