Wyeth

Average Difficulty
21 candidate interviews

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wyeth.

Interview Details – Half day interview was a series of one on one and group interviews. Described my research in a chalk talk and answered various questions about my goals. Since this was for an intern position, it was not a particularly extended interview, but also not short.

Interview Question – This was my first interview ever so talking through my research on the board on the spot was intimidating.   Answer Question

Research Scientist II Interview

Research Scientist II

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wyeth.

Interview Details – Interviewed by several people, on t he whole, was positive.

Interview Question – would you be willing to travel around the world for work?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Difficult as they have a tight salary structure.

Technical Services Scientist Interview

Technical Services Scientist

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wyeth.

Interview Details – Good interview, good timing since the first notification to the offer date.

Interview Question – Specific technical questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It includes bonus.

Data Management Project Manager Interview

Data Management Project Manager

Interviewed at Wyeth

Interview Details – The interview process was for the most part, fairly smooth and as expected. There was an odd disquiet throughout the building and I went from interview room to interview room though. This was also the first time I was interviewed by a group - mostly nice folks.

Very Easy Interview

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Wilmington, NC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Wyeth in March 2010.

Interview Details – First interview was face to face rather than a phone interview.

Interview Question – Explain your bonus program with your former company.   View Answer

Research Scientist I Interview

Research Scientist I
Cambridge, MA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wyeth in September 2008.

Interview Details – It was a very informal interview, with the hiring manager and several of her colleagues.

Interview Question – Why was I leaving previous job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was offered 40% more than my current salary, so I did not negotiate

Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

Quality Assurance Specialist

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wyeth in February 2012.

Interview Details – It was a first interview with a recruiter.

Interview Question – What have you been doing while unemployed?   View Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
New Brunswick, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wyeth in June 2009.

Interview Details – Well defined and organized interview process

Interview Question – Career growth   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – defiantly negotiable

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Wyeth in August 2008.

Interview Details – Phone screening with the recruiter. Next day set-up interview for the following morning. Had interview with manager. Interview lasted 40 minutes. Met with other personnel working at the company. Environment was very professional & people were very friendly. Job offered the next day. Did not negotiate too much.Started job 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if in a meeting a person did not understand what you were trying to explain?   Answer Question
  • Think about the best day at work in the last 3 months. Why was it the best day?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Clinical Research Associate

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wyeth in April 2009.

Interview Details – I was approached by a head-hunter and had a first interview on the phone - which resulted in my CV being forwarded to a CRO who outsourced to Wyeth. Then I had a phone interview with the CRO's head, who then liaised with Wyeth - I was supposed to work in Wyeth's office, so they should have liked me. I had a 1:1 interview in Wyeth's office - background check, skillst test, an interrogatory conducted by Wyeth's local office's head and the clinical operations's head - 2 people. The interview took about 2 hours. Wyeth's local office's head called me 2 weeks later with an offer which I declined - I was going to work for them but not be employed by them directly.

Interview Question – Which are the likes and dislikes of this job?   Answer Question

Worked for Wyeth? Contribute to the Community!