Wyeth

Updated Jul 9, 2014
Updated Jul 9, 2014

2.8

Technical Services Scientist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wyeth.

Good interview, good timing since the first notification to the offer date.

It includes bonus.

Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wyeth in February 2012.

It was a first interview with a recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • What have you been doing while unemployed?   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wyeth in March 2010.

- Bad attitude
    - Attempt to find out more details about the way of working of their big competitors

Interview Questions
    • What is step by step the process of a study start-up in your company?   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wyeth in March 2010.

Three hour face to face interview with individuals that I would have worked with on the project team.

Interview Questions

No relocation package and would have consisted of a 4 plus hour daily commute.

Research Scientist Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wyeth in May 2009.

The interviewers were very nice and pleasant. It was a very informal one on one interview.

Interview Questions
    • The Star type questions were the most difficult to answer. "Explain how you would handle a dispute between your employees"   View Answer

Clinical Research Associate Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wyeth in April 2009.

I was approached by a head-hunter and had a first interview on the phone - which resulted in my CV being forwarded to a CRO who outsourced to Wyeth. Then I had a phone interview with the CRO's head, who then liaised with Wyeth - I was supposed to work in Wyeth's office, so they should have liked me. I had a 1:1 interview in Wyeth's office - background check, skillst test, an interrogatory conducted by Wyeth's local office's head and the clinical operations's head - 2 people. The interview took about 2 hours. Wyeth's local office's head called me 2 weeks later with an offer which I declined - I was going to work for them but not be employed by them directly.

Market Intelligence Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wyeth in December 2008.

Very straightforward but I already knew the hiring manager and other interviewers well.

Interview Questions
    • Basic proficiency test in generally accepted competitive intelligence principles.   Answer Question
    They matched my quote of the market reference price for a comparable position. No haggling necessary.

Associate Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wyeth in October 2008.

Mostly consisted of group interview and 1hr presentation to director level and up. there were 2 1:1 interviews. the whole interview lasted about 7hrs including lunch.

Territory Manager Interview

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Wyeth in August 2008.

The hiring process was consistent with Pharma. Star questions were the focus of the interview.

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Wyeth in August 2008.

Phone screening with the recruiter. Next day set-up interview for the following morning. Had interview with manager. Interview lasted 40 minutes. Met with other personnel working at the company. Environment was very professional & people were very friendly. Job offered the next day. Did not negotiate too much.Started job 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if in a meeting a person did not understand what you were trying to explain?   Answer Question
    • Think about the best day at work in the last 3 months. Why was it the best day?   Answer Question