Wyeth

20 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

Quality Assurance Specialist

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wyeth in February 2012.

Interview Details – It was a first interview with a recruiter.

Interview Question – What have you been doing while unemployed?   View Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Territory Manager

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Wyeth in August 2008.

Interview Details – The hiring process was consistent with Pharma. Star questions were the focus of the interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about a challenging call.   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Associate Director

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wyeth in March 2010.

Interview Details – Three hour face to face interview with individuals that I would have worked with on the project team.

Interview Question – What skills would be new for you in this job?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – No relocation package and would have consisted of a 4 plus hour daily commute.

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Clinical Research Associate

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wyeth in April 2009.

Interview Details – I was approached by a head-hunter and had a first interview on the phone - which resulted in my CV being forwarded to a CRO who outsourced to Wyeth. Then I had a phone interview with the CRO's head, who then liaised with Wyeth - I was supposed to work in Wyeth's office, so they should have liked me. I had a 1:1 interview in Wyeth's office - background check, skillst test, an interrogatory conducted by Wyeth's local office's head and the clinical operations's head - 2 people. The interview took about 2 hours. Wyeth's local office's head called me 2 weeks later with an offer which I declined - I was going to work for them but not be employed by them directly.

Interview Question – Which are the likes and dislikes of this job?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Bucharest (Romania)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wyeth in March 2010.

Interview Details – - Bad attitude
- Attempt to find out more details about the way of working of their big competitors

Interview Question – What is step by step the process of a study start-up in your company?   Answer Question

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Postdoctoral Fellow

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Wyeth in April 2008.

Interview Details – got phone interview first, then 2 on site interview. All seemed promising yet was told hiring freeze.

Interview Question – Why do you like to do postdoc in industry   Answer Question

Market Intelligence Manager Interview

Market Intelligence Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Wyeth in December 2008.

Interview Details – Very straightforward but I already knew the hiring manager and other interviewers well.

Interview Question – Basic proficiency test in generally accepted competitive intelligence principles.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They matched my quote of the market reference price for a comparable position. No haggling necessary.

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Wyeth in August 2008.

Interview Details – Phone screening with the recruiter. Next day set-up interview for the following morning. Had interview with manager. Interview lasted 40 minutes. Met with other personnel working at the company. Environment was very professional & people were very friendly. Job offered the next day. Did not negotiate too much.Started job 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if in a meeting a person did not understand what you were trying to explain?   Answer Question
  • Think about the best day at work in the last 3 months. Why was it the best day?   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Associate Director

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Wyeth in October 2008.

Interview Details – Mostly consisted of group interview and 1hr presentation to director level and up. there were 2 1:1 interviews. the whole interview lasted about 7hrs including lunch.

Interview Question – No surprising questions were asked   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Research Scientist

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Wyeth in May 2009.

Interview Details – The interviewers were very nice and pleasant. It was a very informal one on one interview.

Interview Question – The Star type questions were the most difficult to answer. "Explain how you would handle a dispute between your employees"   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wyeth