Wyndham Hotels and Resorts

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Chief Engineer Interview

Assistant Chief Engineer
Palm Springs, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wyndham Hotels and Resorts in February 2014.

Interview Details – Phone interview for the position. HR team is professional, courteous, gave me full details of the position and the culture. They move quickly and communicate well through the process.

Interview Question – Are you prepared to work weekends and holidays as needed to support the resort operations?   Answer Question

Front Desk Interview

Front Desk
Costa Mesa, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Wyndham Hotels and Resorts in July 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed by front desk manager, and he asks some basic questions. Honestly not difficult at all. If you are laid back and are confident you will definitely get the job. Then, you will be interviewed very quickly by the AGM and the GM.

Interview Question – GM: Name three ways you would remember my name?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Make sure you don't agree to everything right away.

Accounting Specialist Interview

Accounting Specialist
Irvine, CA

I applied in-person and interviewed at Wyndham Hotels and Resorts.

Interview Details – The hiring process, from the job applicant perspective, includes several steps. From the time you apply for a job until the time you accept a job offer, you will go through a series of steps as you progress through the hiring process from completing a job application to coming on board as a new employee.

Interview Question – There was no hard question.   Answer Question

Kitchen Staff Interview

Kitchen Staff

I applied online and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Wyndham Hotels and Resorts in December 2012.

Interview Details – if you know someone then you're in! if not, just be good at bullshitting and talking yourself up. background check and drug screening took 6 weeks so keep your other job for a bit longer after they start the process.... most intense drug screening i've ever had! there's no fooling this one!

Interview Question – chef: where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?
ME: executive chef
chef: so you're after my job?
ME: absolutely!
  View Answer

Front Desk Agent Interview

Front Desk Agent
Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wyndham Hotels and Resorts.

Interview Details – Fill out the application then you get a call for an interview with the human resource manager. If that goes well you will get an interview with the front desk manager. The last step is a interview with the GM.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you have to go above and beyond for a customer and what did you do to exceed it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiating the pay it was already listed when you applied for the job

Room Attendant Interview

Room Attendant

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wyndham Hotels and Resorts.

Interview Details – Interviewed by a supervisor was asked relevant questions relating to the position I was applying for was a good interview and then I met the manager at the time who asked questions which had no relevance to the position I was applying for

Interview Question – Asked by the manager where do you see yourself being in five years time !   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I had to wait for over a week for a phone call to tell me weather I had the job or not,a friend who worked there actually told me I had the job before the company even told me

Worked for Wyndham Hotels and Resorts? Contribute to the Community!