Wyndham Hotels and Resorts Interview Questions

Assistant Chief Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Palm Springs, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Springs, CA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wyndham Hotels and Resorts in February 2014.

Phone interview for the position. HR team is professional, courteous, gave me full details of the position and the culture. They move quickly and communicate well through the process.

Interview Questions
    • Are you prepared to work weekends and holidays as needed to support the resort operations?   Answer Question

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Costa Mesa, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Wyndham Hotels and Resorts in July 2011.

Interviewed by front desk manager, and he asks some basic questions. Honestly not difficult at all. If you are laid back and are confident you will definitely get the job. Then, you will be interviewed very quickly by the AGM and the GM.

Interview Questions
    • GM: Name three ways you would remember my name?   View Answer
    Make sure you don't agree to everything right away.

Accounting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Wyndham Hotels and Resorts.

The hiring process, from the job applicant perspective, includes several steps. From the time you apply for a job until the time you accept a job offer, you will go through a series of steps as you progress through the hiring process from completing a job application to coming on board as a new employee.

Kitchen Staff Interview

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Wyndham Hotels and Resorts in December 2012.

if you know someone then you're in! if not, just be good at bullshitting and talking yourself up. background check and drug screening took 6 weeks so keep your other job for a bit longer after they start the process.... most intense drug screening i've ever had! there's no fooling this one!

Interview Questions
    • chef: where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?
      ME: executive chef
      chef: so you're after my job?
      ME: absolutely!
        View Answer

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wyndham Hotels and Resorts.

Fill out the application then you get a call for an interview with the human resource manager. If that goes well you will get an interview with the front desk manager. The last step is a interview with the GM.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you have to go above and beyond for a customer and what did you do to exceed it.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiating the pay it was already listed when you applied for the job

Room Attendant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wyndham Hotels and Resorts.

Interviewed by a supervisor was asked relevant questions relating to the position I was applying for was a good interview and then I met the manager at the time who asked questions which had no relevance to the position I was applying for

Interview Questions
    • Asked by the manager where do you see yourself being in five years time !   Answer Question
    I had to wait for over a week for a phone call to tell me weather I had the job or not,a friend who worked there actually told me I had the job before the company even told me

Worked for Wyndham Hotels and Resorts? Contribute to the Community!