Wyndham Vacation

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

South Lake Tahoe, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wyndham Vacation in April 2014.

Interview Details – Went to a job mixer thinking I was just going to learn about available jobs. They told us which jobs were available then started interviewing us one on one. I got called back for two more interviews before they offered me a job. The whole process took about two weeks.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you overcame a difficult situation at a previous job.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They hired me for the in house marketing agent, but then told me it was unavailable for a week. This was a lie, they placed me in the casinos as a cma soliciting timeshare tours to casino guests. The job I was hired for never became available. Make sure you start working at the position you were hired for, don't accept a temporary position.

Anaheim, CA

I applied through other source and interviewed at Wyndham Vacation.

Interview Details – Went to a Job Fair for it, sat through a lecture about the job, half of the audience left halfway through, for that part you just had to stand up and say your name, occupation, and favorite vacation and why. The next day I was called to schedule an interview. The interview was a panel interview, 2 of them, 4 of us interviewees sitting together. Pretty easy interview, as long as you know what to say.

Interview Question – 4 minute infomercial about yourself, What does sales mean to you? 5 words to describe yourself were the only questions asked.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Charleston, SC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wyndham Vacation in June 2011.

Interview Details – I had already applied for another position and was not hired and the sales manager recommended me to the Marketing manager. It was very informal and pleasant. I was told it was fulltime and seasonal but I would get full benefits. Turned out they were wrong. I won't get benefits until I become permanent, if they decide to keep me after the season.

Interview Question – She asked about past experiences selling.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – If they promise you benefits, get it in writing.

Very Easy Interview

Honolulu, HI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wyndham Vacation in November 2010.

Interview Details – It was by far the easiest I had experienced. You will get an offer on the spot on your first interview. I just had to wait for my background check and drug test. That took a few more days because the samples had to be tested in a lab from out of state. Also I am from out of state so my background check took awhile.

Interview Question – Why do you think you should get the job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There really was no negotiations. I was more than happy with the offer they gave me initially.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wyndham Vacation

Worked for Wyndham Vacation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wyndham Vacation CMA interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Wyndham Vacation employees and interview candidates.