Wyndham Vacation Guest Service Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Guest Service Manager Interview

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Wyndham Vacation in March 2011.

At first I was very excited about this opportunity! I had a phone interview, and then I was contacted by the ite manager for an on location interview. 2 hours after the interview I recieved a call from the HR rep that informed me that the interview went really well and she wanted to schedule a phone interview with HR. I participated in the phone interview and then the on site manager called me to inform me that the regional manager will be contacting me for an interview. After 2 weeks of not hearing anything I called the manager back, he informed me that they had a new regional manager and to be patient. 2 weeks later I called again and he informed me that I should be expecting a call from the regional, but to continue persuing other employment opportunities. If I was not the right candidate for the position, that is what should have been stated. I felt like I was given the run around!

Interview Questions

Worked for Wyndham Vacation? Contribute to the Community!