Wyndham Vacation

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Guest Service Manager Interview

Guest Service Manager

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Wyndham Vacation in March 2011.

Interview Details – At first I was very excited about this opportunity! I had a phone interview, and then I was contacted by the ite manager for an on location interview. 2 hours after the interview I recieved a call from the HR rep that informed me that the interview went really well and she wanted to schedule a phone interview with HR. I participated in the phone interview and then the on site manager called me to inform me that the regional manager will be contacting me for an interview. After 2 weeks of not hearing anything I called the manager back, he informed me that they had a new regional manager and to be patient. 2 weeks later I called again and he informed me that I should be expecting a call from the regional, but to continue persuing other employment opportunities. If I was not the right candidate for the position, that is what should have been stated. I felt like I was given the run around!

Interview Question – Why did you leave your last job?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Wyndham Vacation

Worked for Wyndham Vacation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wyndham Vacation Guest Service Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Wyndham Vacation employees and interview candidates.