Wyndham Vacation

easy, straight forward

Other Interview Reviews for Wyndham Vacation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wyndham Vacation in July 2012.

Attended an overview meeting about vacation ownership sales with approximately 40-50 individuals with varied career backgrounds, but largely from real estate sales. There was a presentation about Wyndham Worldmark followed by personal account of current, successful Sales Reps who are making six-figure income, and then a tour of one of their gorgeous 2-bedroom suites. Next, individuals who decide to remain after presentation are asked to introduce themselves and share a favorite vacation experience. Based on this energy, individuals are selected to return for a follow-up interview. I was asked to return for a formal interview before a panel of management and Sales Reps. I was not selected for this location, but was told that if I were willing to relocate to another property, I would be highly considered. I was really disappointed I did not get the position, but I learned a lot from the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared to be asked to speak for 7-minutes straight...you will be timed and no topic provided. Study behavioral questions and have brief examples of situations ready to describe.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Wyndham Vacation in February 2012.

Interviews will be with a minimum of 3 people starting with HR. Then either a manager or trainer then the senior manager. If you think these are legit interviews you are wrong they will take almost anyone that has a pulse because their turnover is so high. Make sure you act like a greedy brown noser that will do anything for money - display an aggressive type A personality.

Interview Questions
    • So much of this job is cocky attitude.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wyndham Vacation in September 2010.

The man interviewing me asked me my age and wrote it down on his list of interview questions. He asked me if I was married or in a relationship, inquired about who initiated the relationship, asked if I dated any of the people that worked in the office because I knew a few people, he cursed multiple times, answered his cell phone after asking me questions, walked out of the office on multiple occasions after asking me a questions and had employees come into his office talking to them about potential sells a countless number of times. On multiple occasions I wanted to walk out. Immediately after the interview I contacted someone on his team and told them I was not interested in working there. Also, he was very late showing up to the interview and had me waiting over thirty minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Myrtle Beach, Horry, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Myrtle Beach, Horry, SC

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Wyndham Vacation in July 2010.

Initial interview was with head recruiter who proceeded to question my experience from my resume by asking probing questions concerned with reasons for leaving and taking on new professional roles. This gentlemen seemed to have good personnel management skills and people skills in general. Second interview with 2 sales managers was very uncomfortable and more like an inquisition. My impression of these two was not good. Their demeanor and impersonal style made me feel as though they viewed me strictly as a means to their end. This was a clear red flag of how they view their employees and was an indication to me that I would prefer to be supervised by someone else.

Interview Questions
    • Sell this pen to me. (They handed me a pen, gave me a few minutes to think about my presentation, and role played with me)   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sevierville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sevierville, TN

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Wyndham Vacation in June 2010.

Hiring manager had no clue what is was doing , college intern did his job for him

take or leave it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wyndham Vacation in May 2009.

Looked for a job in timeshare sales.

Interview Questions
    • The phone interviewer asked me two or three questions about my prior work experience in sales.   View Answers (2)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Wyndham Vacation in April 2009.

I was interviewed by the Team Mngr. Very pleasant, easy going no surprises.

Interview Questions
    • Since I had done my homework on this firm I was prepared.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wyndham Vacation in September 2008.

Required to interview individually with everyone in sales management at that location(in my case there were three people to interview with) Very casual interview with informal questions and dialogue to see if I am capable of the kind of sales they do. No emphasis on college-or in my case lack of college degree. Be prepared to sell them on why you should be hired and be put on the spot with hypothetical scenarios

Interview Questions
    • I don't want to have to fire you, so what makes you think you are good enough to cut it here?   Answer Question
    N/A