Wyndham Vacation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Telesales Upgrades Interview

Telesales Upgrades
Redmond, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Wyndham Vacation in May 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter via CareerBuilder. I had a one-on-one with the recruiter. She Invited me back to interview with the sales manager and director of sales. The director of sales did most of the interviewing and seemed not to like my resume as he went on the attack immediately. The sales director seemed to talk down to me and did not understand the experience I had and seemed to indicate I was under-qualified when actually I have over five years of professional sales experience. Me and the sales manager seemed to hit it off fairly good on the other hand, but felt he had no leeway in the interview process and decision making.

Interview Questions

• Do you consider yourself competitive? Why?   View Answer
  • Is it OK for a sales rep to exaggerate the truth a little to close the sales   View Answer

Worked for Wyndham Vacation? Contribute to the Community!