Wyndham Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Oct 21, 2014
Updated Oct 21, 2014

2.5

Maintenance Tech Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wyndham Worldwide.

Process was real easy two of them call ya in, sit ya down and ask ya some questions mostly straight forward questions that directly involve the work that you will be doing. Pretty much just sat there and talked with the guys and answered there questions it was really calm no pressure no nothing like that, no trick questions just straight to the point.

Interview Questions
    • None really but if you don't know what you are doing they will be able to tell. need to know what things are what they are called, how and when to use them.   Answer Question
    They called me back about an hour after the interview I declined there first offer. They waited two more days then offered quite a bit more

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wyndham Worldwide.

I was brought in as a consultant to supplement a project already in process. I came highly recommended, so the interview was very brief. No formal interview in this case.

Interview Questions
    • Do I know the difference between a flat head and a Philips head screw driver and do I know how to use them.   View Answer
    Contract position, no negotiations

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wyndham Worldwide.

Pretty easy. Sales people come and go, so I think it was pretty easy to get in. I was very overqualified, but hadn't worked for corporate in many years.

Interview Questions
    • They make you go through phone scripts and make sure you have thick skin.   Answer Question

Timeshare Sales Representative_ WorldMark By Wyndham Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indio, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indio, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wyndham Worldwide.

Although I applied online several times, it wasn't until I got an email on my LinkedIn account from the recruiter that I was asked to come for an interview. The recruiter was very professional and I did multiple phone calls with her. I had 2 interviews... one with the In-House Sales Director,which was easy and actually reflected the sphere and attitude of the entire sales force... positive and exciting.
    The questions were easy and I was asked to tell the director of one of my former jobs. He was looking for the manner and ability how to talk to someone... This is a sales job... so I was very careful to sell myself in the interview, without bragging or exaggerating...
    My second interview was with a QC (Quality control) Manager. It was very fast and just to initiate some paper work, The hiring process was very fast and professional!

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about one of your memorable experiences in... ( a former career I had...)   View Answer
    The offer was pretty simple...take it or leave it!
    The first 3 months they provided a salary that was above minimum wage (although not much) + all your commissions.
    After 3 months you were at minimum wage but at a draw to future commission.
    The commission plan with bonus structure was top of the line...

Accounting/Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Wyndham Worldwide in June 2014.

My resume was submitted by a third party recruiter and I heard back within a few days, the first interview was scheduled for the following week. Over the course of three in-person interviews I met with seven different people, some people I met with multiple times. The demeanor of every interviewer was synonymous - it was very clear this was a work-hard & succeed culture that focuses on doing things the right way. The interview process did take some time, but this was due to focusing on selecting the right personality to accompany the skill set. Everyone I met with definitely appeared to be very happy working for Wyndham and their expression of the satisfaction did not come across as forced or insincere at all.

Interview Questions
    • There were a lot of situation-type questions - "How would you react if...?"   Answer Question

Owner Services Supervisor Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide.

Wyndham has a training session they call Supervisor University. You interview for what they refer to as Leadership Bench, which is tedious in itself. The "Bench" is a pool of leadership talent who Wyndham dips from when they are expanding/promoting. Problem is, they cannot seem to get their budget under control and will also issue a hiring freeze. This leaves this talented team of leaders in entry level positions wondering what they will be doing from one day to the next.

In House Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wyndham Worldwide in April 2014.

Interested in my family and professional background

Interview Questions

Did not like the attitude of management

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wyndham Worldwide in April 2014.

Applied online, got called and had a brief phone interview, scheduled interview and met with two people for a short period of time. Heard back about a week and a half later with the offer, which they asked to accept or decline by end of that week.

Vacation Planning Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Wyndham Worldwide in April 2014.

Very fast process for a large company. They found my resume on Monster, contacted me via email, and set up a video interview. Then I went in for the in person interview. They really want to make sure you have a good personality and can stay professional under stress.

Interview Questions
    • Describe an experience when you have received exceptional customer service.   View Answer
    No negotiation on anything that I am aware of.

Front Desk Agent Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wyndham Worldwide in April 2014.

Applied in person . Received call 2 weeks later for interview . Met with front desk supervisor . Very casual interview . Interviewer talked about hotel , upcoming events , what's expected of front desk agents .

Interview Questions
    • Standard questions. Tell me about yourself. Why do you want to work in a hotel. Why did you leave last job. Can you work holidays.   Answer Question

Got another job offer closer to home