Wyndham Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.6

Market Dispatch Interview

Interview

Still going through the interview process but so far have had my phone interview which was very professional. It was very helpful that all phone calls were followed up with an email confirmation.

Senior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Orlando, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Met with 2 Managers both extremely pleasant and knowledgeable. They arrived on time for the interview. The process was smoother than any other interview I have had. We chatted like we were old buddies from school. They made me feel comfortable and I exited the interview with a genuine excitement to work for Wyndham.

Maintenance Interview

Interview

I had 2 interviews. I don't remember back then if I had to wait for any thing to come back for checks. Started a week later after the interview. HR was very knowledgeable about the company.

Immigration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process was a great experience. Everyone was knowledgeable but friendly. I did not get the job but I am still delighted by the fact that I was considered to called for an interview.

Maintenance Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide.

Interview

Process was real easy two of them call ya in, sit ya down and ask ya some questions mostly straight forward questions that directly involve the work that you will be doing. Pretty much just sat there and talked with the guys and answered there questions it was really calm no pressure no nothing like that, no trick questions just straight to the point.

Interview Questions

• None really but if you don't know what you are doing they will be able to tell. need to know what things are what they are called, how and when to use them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They called me back about an hour after the interview I declined there first offer. They waited two more days then offered quite a bit more

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide.

Interview

I was brought in as a consultant to supplement a project already in process. I came highly recommended, so the interview was very brief. No formal interview in this case.

Interview Questions

• Do I know the difference between a flat head and a Philips head screw driver and do I know how to use them.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Contract position, no negotiations

IT Project Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ) in August 2014.

Interview

One on one with manager. Very old standard questions not within the scope of the job, ie; If you were a tree what tree would you be? It's in a closed general office, casual atmosphere. The front desk staff are very courteous, you need to be escorted in and out of the building.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness and how have you overcome it? (If you are asking in the present, then you have not overcome it)   1 Answer

Vacation Planning Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Williamsburg, VA) in July 2014.

Interview

Very easy interview process, just answer questions many of the questions were very easy. The most important part of the interview was to display confidence. Always answer questions with confidence and make sure you say everything confident.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide.

Interview

Pretty easy. Sales people come and go, so I think it was pretty easy to get in. I was very overqualified, but hadn't worked for corporate in many years.

Interview Questions

• They make you go through phone scripts and make sure you have thick skin.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Indio, CA).

Interview

Although I applied online several times, it wasn't until I got an email on my LinkedIn account from the recruiter that I was asked to come for an interview. The recruiter was very professional and I did multiple phone calls with her. I had 2 interviews... one with the In-House Sales Director,which was easy and actually reflected the sphere and attitude of the entire sales force... positive and exciting. The questions were easy and I was asked to tell the director of one of my former jobs. He was looking for the manner and ability how to talk to someone... This is a sales job... so I was very careful to sell myself in the interview, without bragging or exaggerating... My second interview was with a QC (Quality control) Manager. It was very fast and just to initiate some paper work, The hiring process was very fast and professional!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one of your memorable experiences in... ( a former career I had...)   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer was pretty simple...take it or leave it! The first 3 months they provided a salary that was above minimum wage (although not much) + all your commissions. After 3 months you were at minimum wage but at a draw to future commission. The commission plan with bonus structure was top of the line...