Wyndham Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Rewards Benefits Representative Interview

Rewards Benefits Representative
Aberdeen, SD

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide in June 2013.

Interview Details – I filled out the application had one interview and waited a month to start the job

Interview Question – Why I would want a sit down job   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Wasn't one

Sales Administrative Coordinator Interview

Sales Administrative Coordinator
Redmond, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide.

Interview Details – Your first interview will be conducted by the sales recruiter. If she decides to move your application along, you will be called back for a panel interview by the admin manager and two other people. It's a pretty easy process.

Interview Question – They have the standard/basic questions about your strengths, weaknesses, etc   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There's no negotiation - they offer you the job and if you accept you accept, if not, you move on. The salary they present you is not negotiable.

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide.

Interview Details – Wyndham is very selective of its potential sales candidates and subjects them to rigorous scrutiny. Candidates should expect to be screened for sales "ability", have their legal, driving, and other complete background checks performed. It took me 36 weeks to clear the screening process for a Sales Executive position in Las Vegas, before I was able to apply. But the first year in Nevada after my transfer from another Wyndham location, I made close to $300k that year. Plus a $15,000 bonus and a fabulous President's Club trip to Hawaii.

Interview Question – In the interview, be prepared to prove that you can close a $25,000 sale after meeting a husband/wife couple and making only a 90-minute presentation. The average closing rate industry-wide is about 7-10% of all leads. Mine was closer to 18%.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation of salaries and commissions. Sales Executives all are paid alike and compete amongst themselves based on sales volumes

Delivery Manager Interview

Delivery Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide.

Interview Details – Applied online and phone screen by HR. Went for a face to face. It was very detailed technical interview and after sometime when I started asking more questions on the type of job, it turned out to be a discussion.

Negotiation Details – Salary was fixed. Was able to get some leeway in vacation days

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant

Interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide

Interview Details – Wyndham's interview process allows associates to look online for open opportunities, get management approval and proceed to next step which requires meeting with human resources, followed by the hiring manager.

Interview Question – A difficult and or unexpected question might be a technical question if you do not have a complete technical background.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Community Marketing Agent Interview

Community Marketing Agent
Edisto Beach, SC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide in April 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for 42 positions and did not get an interview until a friend of mine called one of the upper management people who was his friend and the next thing I knew, I had an interview. I think their computer throws out resumes without key words or something. My experience shows you need to get to someone inside to get an interview.

Interview Question – typical interview, no surprises.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – get details in writing if possible. I was hired for full time permanent but it was seasonal.

Pricing Analyst Interview

Pricing Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide.

Interview Details – One-on-one interviews with four members of the Revenue Management team with a range of technical and behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about a tricky situation for which you found a very simple solution?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

OPC Interview

OPC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide.

Interview Details – I was recommended the job from a friend. I filled out an application online and the process took about a week. Having already had some experience in this area the interview was very informal. Just basically meet and greet with the manager. The training process took about a week and the training pay period was about three months long. I was able to get off training pay and make real money after the first week due to my experience. over all not that difficult.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you went above and beyond for a guest.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was a pay plan and you accepted it or found another job.

HR-undisclosed Interview

HR-undisclosed

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide in August 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and heard from internal recruiter within 2 weeks. The initial screen over the phone is clear cut as long as you are prepared to demonstrate your abilities--tell me about your experience, etc. If you are called in for an in-person interview be prepared for behavioral interview questions as well as experiential questions-be ready to deliver your best. If you succeed, expect a second round of interviews with your potential boss's boss, peers, influencers, etc. At no point did I feel "tripped up" or experienced "gotcha" questions. Everyone was professional and supportive throughout the interview process.

Interview Question – Again, be prepared for behavioral interviewing questions - How would you react to... Who was your best boss and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate. Offer came in at exactly as it was described.

Corporate Employee Interview

Corporate Employee

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide.

Interview Details – The interview process lasted well over a month. Between HR and management they could not get their act together in order to properly schedule interviews. There was also extreme lack of communication between the recruiter and management.

Interview Question – Standard questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.