Wyndham Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Director
San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide.

Interview Details – On my third interview and very impressed with company and process so fat.

Interview Question – Next interview with current staff I would supervise and I am not a fan of the concept if the loved their previous boss they will want me to be him   Answer Question

Delivery Manager Interview

Parsippany, NJ

I applied online - interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide in July 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online and HR called for a fitment interview. Then had two technical rounds and one full blown HR interview. After waiting for couple of weeks, called for team meeting. Met with the team and had a lunch. Finally, an offer was made. After some negotiation on the salary, accepted the offer.

Interview Question – Why do you think you are the best fit for this job.   Answer Question

QA Consultant Interview

QA Consultant
Parsippany, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide in April 2012.

Interview Details – I applied at the career website. I had to answer typical questions such as "How did you hear of this position?" "What's the desired salary?". I answered them on the website. 4 weeks later a recruiter asked me the same questions. Obviously did not bother to read what I wrote when I applied. Then the recruiter continued to ask basic questions. And then, what my desired salary was. After finding out the recruiter basically halted the interview. What the hell, you could have just looked at what I wrote in the application and not wasted either of our time.

Interview Question – What is your desired salary?   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Travel Specialist Interview

Orlando, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide in September 2010.

Interview Details – It was simple and nice and when I interviewed in person, I was empress. Everyone seemed happy and I truly got a good feeling from it.

Negotiation Details – It is what they offer-no negotation.

Restauranr Manager Interview

Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide in November 2010.

Interview Details – It first consisted of a phone interview. Then a face to face interview was done with the HR departmentr. Then a interview was done with the general Manager.

Interview Questions

• do you prefer a job with high pay but little room for advancement or a low paying job with a great deal of room for advancement   View Answer
  • What is your greatest regret for your last job   View Answer

Reason for Declining – not enough money offered

Marketing Intern Interview

Parsippany, NJ

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide in March 2010.

Interview Details – on campus interview with recruiter followed up phone interview with the vp

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Wyndham?   Answer Question

Analytics Analyst Interview

Parsippany, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide in January 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process took about 3-4 hours. I was interviewed by 5 people in the division in turn. Questions were mostly standard. Tell me about yourself, education, experience, etc... The interview process felt a bit cold, formal, sterile. There was no technical interview. When I left the interview, I was told the interview process would go on for at least 3 weeks. So they interview a lot of people for any given position.

Interview Question – Tell me about a project that involved teamwork.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Lake Buena Vista, FL

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide in July 2009.

Interview Details – The phone interview was conducted by an office assistant who transcribed my answers. The questions were pretty standard: "Describe a scenario where you were challenged in your last job", "Describe a situation where you faced a disgruntled customer", "Describe a scenario where you had to learn a new skill set on the job".
The one-on-one interview was conducted by the manager of the department. It was more of a conversation than an interview. We talked about things we had in common, the weather, and then got into details about the job. He described the traffic of customers based on the night and the season. He explained the hours and the need for open availability.
Once the interview was concluded the manager said I'd be hearing from them soon and they called me on my drive home to offer me the position pending a drug test taken that day.

Interview Questions

• How many different POS systems are you familiar with and which ones are they?   View Answer
  • When dealing with a disgruntled customer that needs to be told to leave, how do you approach the situation and cause the least amount of confrontation?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much in terms of a negotiation. The salary was standard for every other employee in the same position. I was just happy to have received an offer.

Very Easy Interview

Telemarketer Interview

Garden Grove, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide in January 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewing process was simple, they hire almost anyone, including a lot of high school students looking for part-time work. There wasn't really an interview; you just fill out an app and they call you in a few days to schedule a short 2 hour group training. Simple job, and if you work hard, potential to make decent bonuses via appointment setting. But, they lay off people just as quickly as they hire people if you're not a phone person.

Pricing Analyst Interview

Pricing Analyst
Parsippany, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide in February 2011.

Interview Details – After an initial discussion with the HR representative, I was asked to come in for a 1:1 interview. The process from applying and to the first call was about 2 weeks. My 1:1 took several hours and went on between 3 different managers. The interviewing was informational, professional, and somewhat relaxed.
In the next week, HR called me back to inform me I was their top candidate.

Interview Question – How would you describe what we do?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I used glassdoor for salary info which was correct. I knew what I was getting based on the info provided since I did my research before applying. HR described my salary and benefits over the phone, which I fully had expected anyway. The time frame from the interview to offer letter was about 3 weeks.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wyndham Worldwide