Wyndham Worldwide

Updated Nov 13, 2014
Updated Nov 13, 2014

2.5

HR-undisclosed Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Wyndham Worldwide in August 2013.

Applied online and heard from internal recruiter within 2 weeks. The initial screen over the phone is clear cut as long as you are prepared to demonstrate your abilities--tell me about your experience, etc. If you are called in for an in-person interview be prepared for behavioral interview questions as well as experiential questions-be ready to deliver your best. If you succeed, expect a second round of interviews with your potential boss's boss, peers, influencers, etc. At no point did I feel "tripped up" or experienced "gotcha" questions. Everyone was professional and supportive throughout the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Again, be prepared for behavioral interviewing questions - How would you react to... Who was your best boss and why?   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate. Offer came in at exactly as it was described.

Rewards Benefits Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, SD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, SD

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Wyndham Worldwide in June 2013.

I filled out the application had one interview and waited a month to start the job

Wasn't one

Copywriter Interview

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Wyndham Worldwide.

They called in october. They interviewed me twice in november. I started in december.

Interview Questions
    None. I was glad to get the position.

Sales Representative Interview

Pretty standard interview, although I did have to meet with several of the managers and 2 different HR Reps. Also, there was a MBTI type of test.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wyndham Worldwide.

I had a telephone interview with Human Resources and then the Hiring Manager. Unfortunately, I did not receive any feedback from either person regarding the position.

Marketing Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wyndham Worldwide in March 2013.

Very easy interview. They'll ask you basic questions about employment history, why you want to work there and why you think this position is right for you. They want to hire high energy enthusiastic people. Mainly with a hospitality or restaurant industry background.

Interview Questions
    • In four minutes tell us more about yourself and nothing that is already on your resume   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide.

On my third interview and very impressed with company and process so fat.

Interview Questions
    • Next interview with current staff I would supervise and I am not a fan of the concept if the loved their previous boss they will want me to be him   Answer Question

Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied online – interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide in July 2012.

Applied online and HR called for a fitment interview. Then had two technical rounds and one full blown HR interview. After waiting for couple of weeks, called for team meeting. Met with the team and had a lunch. Finally, an offer was made. After some negotiation on the salary, accepted the offer.

PMO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a year or moreinterviewed at Wyndham Worldwide in July 2012.

I was able to get an interview because I used to work with someone who is now very high up at Wyndham. I had a phone interview and subsequently I interviewed with four individuals for between 30-60 minutes each. I thought all of the interviews went quite well, up until the last one where the person seemed very distracted and had very little interest in telling me about the role or what was needed.
    I followed up with thank you notes, of course, and didn't receive any response for a couple of weeks. I then followed up with my friend who got me the interview. Well, I TRIED to follow up. I sent e-mails; no response. I left voice mails; no response.
    It's been 3 years now and I never heard back.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. I was perfectly suited for the position, excited to work there and eager to get started.   Answer Question

QA Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wyndham Worldwide in April 2012.

I applied at the career website. I had to answer typical questions such as "How did you hear of this position?" "What's the desired salary?". I answered them on the website. 4 weeks later a recruiter asked me the same questions. Obviously did not bother to read what I wrote when I applied. Then the recruiter continued to ask basic questions. And then, what my desired salary was. After finding out the recruiter basically halted the interview. What the hell, you could have just looked at what I wrote in the application and not wasted either of our time.