Wyndham Worldwide Interview Questions in Parsippany, NJ

Updated Apr 2, 2015

2.8

Accounting/Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ) in June 2014.

Interview

My resume was submitted by a third party recruiter and I heard back within a few days, the first interview was scheduled for the following week. Over the course of three in-person interviews I met with seven different people, some people I met with multiple times. The demeanor of every interviewer was synonymous - it was very clear this was a work-hard & succeed culture that focuses on doing things the right way. The interview process did take some time, but this was due to focusing on selecting the right personality to accompany the skill set. Everyone I met with definitely appeared to be very happy working for Wyndham and their expression of the satisfaction did not come across as forced or insincere at all.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of situation-type questions - "How would you react if...?"   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online, got called and had a brief phone interview, scheduled interview and met with two people for a short period of time. Heard back about a week and a half later with the offer, which they asked to accept or decline by end of that week.

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ) in December 2013.

Interview

Three round interview process with the seniors, manager and senior director. Each were very respectful and asked relevant questions related to the field and my background. They also shared their background and what role they performed within the group.

Interview Questions

• What part of your background uniquely qualifies you to perform well in this role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ).

Interview

I had a telephone interview with Human Resources and then the Hiring Manager. Unfortunately, I did not receive any feedback from either person regarding the position.

Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied online and HR called for a fitment interview. Then had two technical rounds and one full blown HR interview. After waiting for couple of weeks, called for team meeting. Met with the team and had a lunch. Finally, an offer was made. After some negotiation on the salary, accepted the offer.

PMO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a year or moreinterviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ) in July 2012.

Interview

I was able to get an interview because I used to work with someone who is now very high up at Wyndham. I had a phone interview and subsequently I interviewed with four individuals for between 30-60 minutes each. I thought all of the interviews went quite well, up until the last one where the person seemed very distracted and had very little interest in telling me about the role or what was needed.
    I followed up with thank you notes, of course, and didn't receive any response for a couple of weeks. I then followed up with my friend who got me the interview. Well, I TRIED to follow up. I sent e-mails; no response. I left voice mails; no response.
    It's been 3 years now and I never heard back.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. I was perfectly suited for the position, excited to work there and eager to get started.   Answer Question

QA Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied at the career website. I had to answer typical questions such as "How did you hear of this position?" "What's the desired salary?". I answered them on the website. 4 weeks later a recruiter asked me the same questions. Obviously did not bother to read what I wrote when I applied. Then the recruiter continued to ask basic questions. And then, what my desired salary was. After finding out the recruiter basically halted the interview. What the hell, you could have just looked at what I wrote in the application and not wasted either of our time.

Interview Questions

• What is your desired salary?   1 Answer

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ) in December 2011.

Interview

He provided the type of work and roles and responsibilities. He also provided info on what is the organization business why do they interviewing etc.

Interview Questions

• They asked me the log term goal of the the department and asked me how to achieve that. I am not in a position to answer with out knowing in detail.   Answer Question

Not clear on their goals and seems that my manager is not support the changes i am expecting to achieve.

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ) in February 2011.

Interview

After an initial discussion with the HR representative, I was asked to come in for a 1:1 interview. The process from applying and to the first call was about 2 weeks. My 1:1 took several hours and went on between 3 different managers. The interviewing was informational, professional, and somewhat relaxed.
    In the next week, HR called me back to inform me I was their top candidate.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I used glassdoor for salary info which was correct. I knew what I was getting based on the info provided since I did my research before applying. HR described my salary and benefits over the phone, which I fully had expected anyway. The time frame from the interview to offer letter was about 3 weeks.

Analytics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview process took about 3-4 hours. I was interviewed by 5 people in the division in turn. Questions were mostly standard. Tell me about yourself, education, experience, etc... The interview process felt a bit cold, formal, sterile. There was no technical interview. When I left the interview, I was told the interview process would go on for at least 3 weeks. So they interview a lot of people for any given position.