Wyndham Worldwide Pricing Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Pricing Analyst Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide.

One-on-one interviews with four members of the Revenue Management team with a range of technical and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a tricky situation for which you found a very simple solution?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wyndham Worldwide

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide in February 2011.

After an initial discussion with the HR representative, I was asked to come in for a 1:1 interview. The process from applying and to the first call was about 2 weeks. My 1:1 took several hours and went on between 3 different managers. The interviewing was informational, professional, and somewhat relaxed.
    In the next week, HR called me back to inform me I was their top candidate.

Interview Questions
    I used glassdoor for salary info which was correct. I knew what I was getting based on the info provided since I did my research before applying. HR described my salary and benefits over the phone, which I fully had expected anyway. The time frame from the interview to offer letter was about 3 weeks.

Worked for Wyndham Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!