Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Wyndham Worldwide
- Sales Representative (6)
- Vacation Planning Counselor (2)
- Marketing Associate (2)
- Delivery Manager (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Telemarketer (2)
- Intern (2)
- Pricing Analyst (2)
- Copywriter (2)
- Hospitality (1)
- Accounting/Finance (1)
- Analytics Analyst (1)
- Software Development and Maintainance (1)
- Vacation Guide (1)
- Sustainability Internship (1)
- In House Sales Representative (1)
- Community Marketing Agent (1)
- Restauranr Manager (1)
- Sales Administrative Coordinator (1)
- HR-undisclosed (1)
- Rewards Benefits Representative (1)
- Owner Services Supervisor (1)
- Timeshare Sales Representative_ WorldMark By Wyndham (1)
- Market Dispatch (1)
- Time Share Sales (1)
- PMO (1)
- Executive Assistant (1)
- Executive Chef (1)
- Internal Auditor (1)
Pricing Analyst Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide.
One-on-one interviews with four members of the Revenue Management team with a range of technical and behavioral questions.
- Tell me about a tricky situation for which you found a very simple solution? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Wyndham Worldwide
Pricing Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ) in February 2011.
After an initial discussion with the HR representative, I was asked to come in for a 1:1 interview. The process from applying and to the first call was about 2 weeks. My 1:1 took several hours and went on between 3 different managers. The interviewing was informational, professional, and somewhat relaxed.
In the next week, HR called me back to inform me I was their top candidate.
- How would you describe what we do? Answer Question
I used glassdoor for salary info which was correct. I knew what I was getting based on the info provided since I did my research before applying. HR described my salary and benefits over the phone, which I fully had expected anyway. The time frame from the interview to offer letter was about 3 weeks.