Wyndham Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

QA Consultant Interview

QA Consultant
Parsippany, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide in April 2012.

Interview Details – I applied at the career website. I had to answer typical questions such as "How did you hear of this position?" "What's the desired salary?". I answered them on the website. 4 weeks later a recruiter asked me the same questions. Obviously did not bother to read what I wrote when I applied. Then the recruiter continued to ask basic questions. And then, what my desired salary was. After finding out the recruiter basically halted the interview. What the hell, you could have just looked at what I wrote in the application and not wasted either of our time.

Interview Question – What is your desired salary?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Wyndham Worldwide

Worked for Wyndham Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wyndham Worldwide QA Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Wyndham Worldwide employees and interview candidates.