Wyndham Worldwide

Wyndham Worldwide Sales Representative Interview Questions

1.5

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wyndham Worldwide.

Pretty easy. Sales people come and go, so I think it was pretty easy to get in. I was very overqualified, but hadn't worked for corporate in many years.

Interview Questions
  • They make you go through phone scripts and make sure you have thick skin.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wyndham Worldwide

Sales Representative Interview

Pretty standard interview, although I did have to meet with several of the managers and 2 different HR Reps. Also, there was a MBTI type of test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through other source – interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide in April 2010.

No brainier just show up and tell them you want to work and will work every holiday and weekend and will gladly accept commission cuts. Also tell them you will work twelve hour days to have your hourly pay deducted from next sale and boom! You're hired!

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wyndham Worldwide.

I had a telphone interview with recruiting specialist; it was very conversational and a two way vibe to it. She suggested I meet face to face with sales manager for initial 20 minute interview; which I did 2 days later; we met in his office and he wanted to know why I wanted to work for Wyndham; what questions I had about the position. He educated me to the fact that is was a seasonal position and to be successful I needed another source of income. He stated that the job was simple; I had 45 minutes to get $20,000 out of the couple I was taking on a tour of the property; I had to meet a 20% sales rate; would not be allowed to work unsupervised until he was confident I could close sales.
    I really appreciated his honesty; and made the decision that at this time it was not a position I wanted to persue.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wyndham Worldwide in March 2012.

A Regional Area Recruiter called to request a telephone interview which took approximately 1 hour. I was then invited to an onsite interview with one of the managers. I arrived on time and waited in the lobby 30 minutes. A different manager conducted the interview then the one scheduled. After approximately 30 minutes a different sales manager was brought in to interview me for another 30 minutes. I was then invited to come back the next day to meet the Department Sales Manager and after that 30 minute interview said if I didn't hear from anyone within a week to call back. All three managers were interesting, relaxed and very pleasant. I was called the next day and offered a sales representative position.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me about yourself"   Answer Question
    • "Tell me about a specific situation in which you dealt with a difficult client or customer and what was the out come"   Answer Question
    • "What would your previous employer say about you"   Answer Question