Wyndham Worldwide

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide.

Interview Details – Pretty easy. Sales people come and go, so I think it was pretty easy to get in. I was very overqualified, but hadn't worked for corporate in many years.

Interview Question – They make you go through phone scripts and make sure you have thick skin.   Answer Question

Orlando, FL

I applied through other source - interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide in April 2010.

Interview Details – No brainier just show up and tell them you want to work and will work every holiday and weekend and will gladly accept commission cuts. Also tell them you will work twelve hour days to have your hourly pay deducted from next sale and boom! You're hired!

Negotiation Details – No

Interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide

Interview Details – Pretty standard interview, although I did have to meet with several of the managers and 2 different HR Reps. Also, there was a MBTI type of test.

Interview Question – What is you favorite song   Answer Question

Sales Representative

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide.

Interview Details – I had a telphone interview with recruiting specialist; it was very conversational and a two way vibe to it. She suggested I meet face to face with sales manager for initial 20 minute interview; which I did 2 days later; we met in his office and he wanted to know why I wanted to work for Wyndham; what questions I had about the position. He educated me to the fact that is was a seasonal position and to be successful I needed another source of income. He stated that the job was simple; I had 45 minutes to get $20,000 out of the couple I was taking on a tour of the property; I had to meet a 20% sales rate; would not be allowed to work unsupervised until he was confident I could close sales.
I really appreciated his honesty; and made the decision that at this time it was not a position I wanted to persue.

Interview Question – Why did I want to work for Wyndham ?   Answer Question

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide in March 2012.

Interview Details – A Regional Area Recruiter called to request a telephone interview which took approximately 1 hour. I was then invited to an onsite interview with one of the managers. I arrived on time and waited in the lobby 30 minutes. A different manager conducted the interview then the one scheduled. After approximately 30 minutes a different sales manager was brought in to interview me for another 30 minutes. I was then invited to come back the next day to meet the Department Sales Manager and after that 30 minute interview said if I didn't hear from anyone within a week to call back. All three managers were interesting, relaxed and very pleasant. I was called the next day and offered a sales representative position.

Interview Questions

Worked for Wyndham Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!