Wyndham Worldwide Sustainability Internship Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Sustainability Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ) in April 2010.

Interview

First, the HR recruiter called me and we had an informal phone interview that lasted about 20 minutes. She asked me why I am interested in the job, what relevant work experience I have had, and about my educational background. She then told me more about the position and how much it pays. She then scheduled me for an in-person interview for the following week.

When I arrived at the interview I was met by another HR recruiter/staffing specialist. He was very friendly and outgoing. He interviewed me for 30 minutes. Then he took me to meet the VP of sustainability. She was not as friendly. She seemed very unprepared, as if she didn't know that I was coming in for the interview. She took 5 minutes to pull up my resume on her computer and then asked em a few questions, but did not even look at me! She looked at the computer the entire time and gave the impression that she was in a rush and too busy to be meeting with me. This meeting lasted about 10 minutes. She then passed me off to another member of the sustainability department for an interview. This was a brief interview, lasting another 10 minutes. My final interview was with another member of the sustainability department. This was the most in-depth interview and it lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about EnergyStar?   Answer Question
  • Describe a time when you had to work with a group and you experienced resistance from other group members? What did you do to resolve it?   Answer Question