Wynn Resorts Front Desk Agent Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Las Vegas, NV
Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Wynn Resorts in March 2010.

Placed an application that I completely forgot about with Wynn Resorts in Las Vegas. The initial application required a personality test that was about an hour long. After this, I just forgot about the application and moved on with my job search.

Months passed. Out of the blue, I was called in for an interview at the hotel. It was a 2:1 interview in which two hotel managers interviewed me alone. They test your knowledge of the property, which is standard, and ask a few behavioral questions (i.e. Name a time when you had difficult guest interaction and how did you handle it?). The interview seemed to flow pretty well and the questions thereafter seemed to had depend on the response you gave. The managers seemed pretty easy to speak with and weren't really intimidating.

They informed me that the position they are interviewing for was on-call, which I was okay with, and the start date would be around mid-May. It is now June 10th as I write this and they haven't contacted me, nor informed me if I was declined a job offer. My job application sits on their career website as "currently being considered." The lack of communication they are willing to give me in regards to my pre-employment with them says a lot about what may follow if I were to get a job offer and accept. At this point, if they were to call, I would no longer be interested in the position.

Interview Questions
  • Name a stressful situation you had recently had and how you handled it?   Answer Question
  • What do you know about Wynn Resorts/Wynn Las Vegas?   Answer Question
  • Name a time when you had difficult guest interaction and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Worked for Wynn Resorts? Contribute to the Community!