Wynn Resorts

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Guest Room Attendant

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Wynn Resorts.

Interview Details – Hiring- went into a room with about 30 other people and say down. Everyone was asked to introduce ourself and tell them about us. What type of of experience we had and etc. After everyone was done we went on a break for about 5 minutes while they went into the back to talk. After about 5 minutes maybe about 8 people were allied and asked to go to another room and everyone else were asked to leave. Those who stayed were offered a job pending a drug test and background check.

Interview Question – Everything was fairly easy. Everything was common sense   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation was made

Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Wynn Resorts in February 2010.

Interview Details – Usually involves a 2 part interview process; initially by Human Resource center, then by one of the hiring managers.

Interview Question – Where was a time that you provided exceptional customer service to a customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nonnegotiable pay.

Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wynn Resorts in December 2011.

Interview Details – On December 2nd, 2011 I had a 1 on 1 interview at the employment center for the Guest Room Attendant position. I was quite nervous but it was fairly easy. She told me she wasn't looking to do a hard up interview but really just to get to know me to see what kind of person I was. She asked me a couple simple questions. Why I wanted to work at the Wynn and why I would be a good asset to the company. She did most of the talking and told me about the position, letting me know it was harder than it sounded. I had no experience but she seemed to like me and hired me on the spot. She gave me a referral to go take my drug test at Pyschemedics that Friday. The results were in Tuesday and the background check was completed exactly a week after. I was called by the employment center On December 13th, 2011 and asked if I would like to accept the job offer. I said yes, and I will be going to processing tomorrow, and then orientation for 2 days next week!
So like I said, fairly easy for this particular position. Just be yourself and relax!

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was offered 15.72 hourly for this position. No negotiations were done.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Wynn Resorts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wynn Resorts Guest Room Attendant interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Wynn Resorts employees and interview candidates.