Wynn Resorts Guest Room Attendant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2015

2.0

Guest Room Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts in June 2015.

Interview

Group interview with 20+ other applicants. Taken into a seating area and asked to introduce ourselves, with a snapshot of our work history. Afterwards I was pulled into a room with 10 other applicants. We were told we were moving on to round two of the process: one-on-one interviews. One-on-one was 15 mins long. Was asked 'why do you want to work for the Wynn?', 'tell me more about your work experience' and 'if you were hiring a room attendant, what qualities would you look for'. Directed to drug testing afterwards. Note: a freelance writer with no housekeeping experience made it. The key: be yourself. Don't rehearse anything or go in nervous. Relax!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the Wynn?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wynn Resorts

Guest Room Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts.

Interview

Hiring- went into a room with about 30 other people and say down. Everyone was asked to introduce ourself and tell them about us. What type of of experience we had and etc. After everyone was done we went on a break for about 5 minutes while they went into the back to talk. After about 5 minutes maybe about 8 people were allied and asked to go to another room and everyone else were asked to leave. Those who stayed were offered a job pending a drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• Everything was fairly easy. Everything was common sense   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation was made

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2011.

Interview

On December 2nd, 2011 I had a 1 on 1 interview at the employment center for the Guest Room Attendant position. I was quite nervous but it was fairly easy. She told me she wasn't looking to do a hard up interview but really just to get to know me to see what kind of person I was. She asked me a couple simple questions. Why I wanted to work at the Wynn and why I would be a good asset to the company. She did most of the talking and told me about the position, letting me know it was harder than it sounded. I had no experience but she seemed to like me and hired me on the spot. She gave me a referral to go take my drug test at Pyschemedics that Friday. The results were in Tuesday and the background check was completed exactly a week after. I was called by the employment center On December 13th, 2011 and asked if I would like to accept the job offer. I said yes, and I will be going to processing tomorrow, and then orientation for 2 days next week! So like I said, fairly easy for this particular position. Just be yourself and relax!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered 15.72 hourly for this position. No negotiations were done.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2010.

Interview

Usually involves a 2 part interview process; initially by Human Resource center, then by one of the hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• Where was a time that you provided exceptional customer service to a customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nonnegotiable pay.