Wynn Resorts

18 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Wynn Front Desk Interview

Wynn Front Desk

I applied online - interviewed at Wynn Resorts in June 2014.

Interview Details – Made it to group interviews. They are very superficial. Could care less what you say. They are looking for a certain type. If you meet that mold then what you say and your resume will be taken into account.

Interview Question – Having a stranger introduce you. My partner was nervous and forgot everything about me.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Wynn Front Desk Interview

Wynn Front Desk

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wynn Resorts.

Interview Details – I applied online and a couple weeks later got an email for a panel interview, I went to the panel interview and got asked to come back next week. The next step was with 45 other people, in front of 4 managers and we were told to answer one question they asked us. You had one chance to give them their ideal sentence they were looking for. They then called 8 people and told the rest of the people to leave.

Interview Question – Tell me about an excellent customer service situation you were a part of.   Answer Question

Guest Room Attendant

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Wynn Resorts.

Interview Details – Hiring- went into a room with about 30 other people and say down. Everyone was asked to introduce ourself and tell them about us. What type of of experience we had and etc. After everyone was done we went on a break for about 5 minutes while they went into the back to talk. After about 5 minutes maybe about 8 people were allied and asked to go to another room and everyone else were asked to leave. Those who stayed were offered a job pending a drug test and background check.

Interview Question – Everything was fairly easy. Everything was common sense   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation was made

Cabanas Interview

Cabanas
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Wynn Resorts in January 2011.

Interview Details – applied online and then selected to attend a group interview. partnered with another candidate , learned about the other person and introduced them to the group and panel of hiring managers. info such as name, where they're from and interesting fact about them. then asked a few more questions to answer individually about myself. then divided into 2 groups, the ones who are not selected usually are brought into another room and told so and the ones who are selected are kept in the room to which they then have a one on one with he department managers

Interview Question – asked about a previous experience and how you went above and beyond. asked about a previous time you were extremely overwhelmed and how did You handle the situation to make it turn out positively   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – group interview to one on one to drug test- all in one day.

Housekeeping Analyst Interview

Housekeeping Analyst

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Wynn Resorts.

Interview Details – I received a call from a very nice person in HR to schedule my interview. It took a good month before I heard anything after applying. My interviewer did a good job of giving me a picture of what was expected as well as the abilities to grow and do cool new projects. For the second interview, I actually sat with someone in the department and shadowed them for 2 hours. This further gave me a better overview of what kind of work I would be doing.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions. Everything is straight forward in the interview.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Another company gave me an offer first.

Very Easy Interview

Marketing for XS Nightclub Interview

Marketing for XS Nightclub

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Wynn Resorts in July 2013.

Interview Details – I went on the career website for Wynn resorts and came upon a marketing position with XS Nightclub I thought I’d be perfect for, so I applied. The next day I was offered to schedule a time to interview. The email was misleading as it said it would be a group interview, but they were taking people in one by one. When it came my turn to interview, the Human Resources guys was 30 minutes late so I ended up interview at 2:30, when my assigned time was 2:00. The actual interview was dreadful; he was monotone, didn't seem excited at all like he really didn't want to be there, said um a lot and stumbled over his words. He only asked me two questions: Have you worked in the nightclub industry and were you able to wok the hours specified, NOTHING ELSE. Nothing about my marketing experience or hospitality experience, which I do have a lot of that would supplement not working in the nightclub industry, so don’t even say that’s why I wasn't selected. I was way more professional than any of the other applicants interviewing; I wore a suit, I did my homework and asked many intelligent questions, but it still seemed like the interviewer didn't want anything to do with me and was incredibly unprofessional. This was the most unpleasant interview experience I have ever encountered. Took no more than 3 minutes. After I was done, he said his boss would email me to set up a second interview, but I knew I was not going to be selected right then and there.

Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Wynn Resorts in February 2010.

Interview Details – Usually involves a 2 part interview process; initially by Human Resource center, then by one of the hiring managers.

Interview Question – Where was a time that you provided exceptional customer service to a customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nonnegotiable pay.

Security/Doorman Interview

Security/Doorman
Las Vegas, NV

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Wynn Resorts in February 2011.

Interview Details – 1 on 1 interviews, in a group setting. Very fast, asked about 3-4 questions lasted less than 5 mins. My second interview was also 1 on 1, more in depth, lasted about 15 mins, sent to drug test that very same day.

Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wynn Resorts in December 2011.

Interview Details – On December 2nd, 2011 I had a 1 on 1 interview at the employment center for the Guest Room Attendant position. I was quite nervous but it was fairly easy. She told me she wasn't looking to do a hard up interview but really just to get to know me to see what kind of person I was. She asked me a couple simple questions. Why I wanted to work at the Wynn and why I would be a good asset to the company. She did most of the talking and told me about the position, letting me know it was harder than it sounded. I had no experience but she seemed to like me and hired me on the spot. She gave me a referral to go take my drug test at Pyschemedics that Friday. The results were in Tuesday and the background check was completed exactly a week after. I was called by the employment center On December 13th, 2011 and asked if I would like to accept the job offer. I said yes, and I will be going to processing tomorrow, and then orientation for 2 days next week!
So like I said, fairly easy for this particular position. Just be yourself and relax!

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was offered 15.72 hourly for this position. No negotiations were done.

Cashier Supervisor Interview

Cashier Supervisor
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wynn Resorts in October 2009.

Interview Details – There were literally 100's of applicants, it took so long to even get to the interview part of the process. But once I actually got the interview set up, it went for my one on one, met the manager, and she sent me for a drug test.I passed and she called me back to speak about salary.

Reason for Declining – It did not pay enough.

Worked for Wynn Resorts? Contribute to the Community!