WyoTech

Profile Unclaimed

WyoTech Interview Questions

2.8

Admissions Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at WyoTech in June 2009.

Must prepare a 5 minute presentation on anything you would like.

Interview Questions
    • What is the hardest thing you have been asked to do at a job?   Answer Question
    There was about 10K range and I hit in the middle.

Field Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at WyoTech in January 2011.

Standard interview process.
    1. Contacted by recruiter, twenty minute conversation
    2. Interviewed by manager on the telephone, very casual and conversational, typical sales metric discussions
    3. Interviewed with two managers from two regions face to face and did a five minute presentation
    4. Background documents
    5. Interview with regional vice president over the telephone, again very conversational

Interview Questions
    Didn't negotiate, they offered me more money than I had anticipated asking for!

Admissions Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at WyoTech in June 2010.

They start you out with a group interview and then narrow things down from there and pick about 4 or 5 people from the group to call in for a one on one interview. Then you have to meet with the director the manager and the campus president before the authorization for hire.

Admission Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at WyoTech in February 2010.

group interview, then personality assessment, then one on one interview with director of admission

Interview Questions
    • what is one thing that you accomplished in your life that you are proud of   Answer Question