Wyse Technology

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Manager Interview

San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Wyse Technology in August 2012.

Interview Details – The recruiter reached out to me after finding me on LinkedIn. I had a phone conversation with the recruiter and then a 45 min phone screen with a Sr. Product Manager in the company after which I was invited for an onsite interview
The interview process was very haphazard. I was interviewed 5 people including the hiring manager and only during the interviews did I find out that I was being interviewed for a couple of different positions.
One of the interviewers was extremely rude and almost seemed to be on a mission to prove how much better and smarter he was. He asked questions that had multiple correct answers but kept disagreeing with me and just kept mentioning one single answer that he felt was correct.
The hiring manager was not even sure if we had spoken prior to the interview and kept playing with his phone through the interview.
Overall, it was just a horrible experience as I did not know what position I had to cater my answers to.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

User Experience/Human Factors Design Internship Interview

San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wyse Technology in June 2010.

Interview Details – The HR contacted me by email to set up a phone screening. Then after the phone screening we arranged a date to a 1:1 interview. The environment is corporate, but I think the position I'm applying for is in a small team. The interviewer quickly tells me that my lack of experience makes me under qualified for the job, but offers me a lot of useful advice about how to improve my prospects. Although I didn't get the job I felt that the interview was a valuable experience. (this is coming from an inexperienced college student)

Interview Question – what makes you stand out?   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Banglor (Indonesia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wyse Technology in November 2012.

Interview Details – They got my profile from consultancy, first round was telephonic then they called for F2F. I took 1 day leave and went Bangalore. They took 3 rounds and i answered all questions perfectly and then they asked that one round is here but that person would available on Monday and can discuss over phone. I was waiting for no call. Ultimately i called HR for travel reimbursement and also asked status he said that you are not up to the mark technically. So, i was not so then no use of taking 4 rounds. Useless...

Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Wyse Technology in September 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online and received a call from the recruiter/HR Director woh set up a couple of phone interviews.
Made the cut and went onsite for face-to-face interviews for ~3 hours. I never heard from them ever again.
Sadly, this is the typical process for many companies.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Wyse Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wyse Technology interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Wyse Technology employees and interview candidates.