XING AG Software Testing Engineer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Software Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamburg (Germany)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamburg (Germany)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at XING AG in May 2012.

Overall process is little bit long - it took me 3 months from initial application to face-to-face interview. General impression about hiring process is positive - they're are intellegent guys and assist you with all issues you face.

The interview itself was not so hard - I would say that any ISTQB-certified tester would answer all the questions easilly. If you're familiar with test automation, be prepared for the questions related to OOP fundamentals - also basic ones.

Technical interview was interesting and I had to describe my current responsibilities and project i work in and then we discussed issues, positive and negative moments related to it.

I was given all the information about position and environment I was applying for by test team members.

Overall the interview was rather a conversation related to software testing and software development.

Interview Questions