XL Dynamics

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mahape (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at XL Dynamics in August 2011.

Interview Details – 1. General Aptitude
2. Aptitude related to Mortgage
3. Technical round
4. Hr round

Interview Question – Most questions are related to 2nd round test   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at XL Dynamics in July 2013.

Interview Details – Four rounds & two days Hell lot of crowd (arnd 300+) timing 10 am to 1 am( so in two phases)
quite hectic & frustrating.
1st day
R1- Aptitude, reasoning & verbal (30 min)
it felt pretty easy round but out of 300+ guys only 80-90 made it (cut off was high i think)
result came after 1 hour

after this round
R2 - case study (1:30 hour)
based on mortgage
only 40+ guys made it.
result came after 1:15 hour.
at the end of the day 6 pm we were told come on next day with a separate time given to each.

2nd day

i was called on 4:30 pm bt interview held after 1 hr

R1- HR interview
just a formality and detail gathering round.
your family background, last ctc, expected ctc, bond of 1.5 years, no leaves till six months etc.

R2- Ops Interview.

2 question based on case study.

results after one week.
 just wait sooner i'll post the review once will get posted.

Negotiation Details – my previous CTC was quite good so HR asked me the expectations. she asked for last bargained CTC, . so take your bargain based on your situation & necessity. they will not give a steep hike for sure ( it was written on their mail that ctc will be 3-5 lpa & ctc will nt b constraint for right candidate but actually it is)

Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 4 days - interviewed at XL Dynamics in September 2012.

Interview Details – There are 2 rounds on day 1
First round is of general aptitude maths and english.
All rounds are elimination rounds.
out of 8 people only 3 got through this round.
the second round consisted of an case study
in the end of second round there were only 2 people selected
the third round was interview round. it was 1 to 1 round. question asked were mostly from your backround and the case study.

Interview Question – .   View Answers (4)

Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at XL Dynamics in October 2010.

Interview Details – Apptitude Test, after which there was a skill related Test, after which there was personal interview, followed by a general question and answer test to check the pcycometric of person, then HR interview, followed by final interview.

Over all the interview and very challenging and detail check of all skills.

Interview Question – General questions   Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at XL Dynamics in June 2010.

Interview Details – the process was long,first was telephonic then HR, after that technical round and then one test was there.it took the whole day and the person was frustated and the package was good but the job profile was not suitable for me.at the last the person was bored and they did not offer anything to snacks.

Interview Question – tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Worked for XL Dynamics? Contribute to the Community!