XL Dynamics Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2015

2.7

Financial Risk Analyst Interview

Interview

Initially a simple aptitute test. Followed by a technical round which consisted a long case study. The case study was based on mortgage market. They would ask the questions from case study itself. One of the questions included how much would you give as a lone if the guarantor has rs. 10 lakh property as mortgage ?

Interview Questions

• Questions mainly from the case study that they give to you, and would ask how you arrived at the particular value. Everthing is given in case itself.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at XL Dynamics (Cerritos, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

There were 3 stages to the interview process. The first was a paper-and-pen skills test where they asked you IQ questions and coding questions. The IQ test was straightforward and rather fun. The coding part was also straightforward, basic C++ and Java stuff. They didn't seem very serious about me taking the test, though. I was put in the open with everyone else and the person next to me was blaring music all the time. When I was done, they told me I'd hear back within 2 or 3 days. After 4 days, I went back and asked them what happened, and they told me they meant 2 or 3 weeks. 3 weeks later, a HR person called me to go in for a 1:1 interview with a software engineer. That went pretty well, and the guy said he would recommend me to HR. I got a 2nd call 2 days later to go talk with the COO. I thought that was a great sign. The COO was obnoxious when I got there. She was 10 minutes late, even though I arrived 20 minutes early. She barely said 'hi', even though I greeted her first. She barely said 2 sentences to me, and just walked off, without telling me to follow her. In the end, she led me to the pantry where we had our "interview". She kept asking me why I left my previous job, when it was obvious it was an internship and I had just graduated. I kept pointing out that I had just graduated. 2 minutes into the interview, her phone rang and she was on in for 5 minutes. Then, she asked me a couple of questions for another 2 minutes and that was it. I got a call a week later, saying I didn't have the "right qualifications" for the job. If I didn't have the "right qualifications", why interview me in the first place?

Interview Questions

• Write SQL Select statements to generate the following tables.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XL Dynamics (Cerritos, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

After applying online they gave you a date for a test. When you arrived at the site you waited for other to arrive. The group was then lead to a table in a break room and given a test packet. After completing the packet you found your way to the entrance and gave the packet to the receptionist. Never received a call back, didn't care to follow up.

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at XL Dynamics (Indore (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

It consist of a Quantitate aptitude and logical ability test if you go thru then, Case study where they will give u a mortgage theory based on which you need to answer several questions , the selection in the last two rounds will lead you to the TR and HR round.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at XL Dynamics.

Interview

i found there walkin process weird, as they have walkins every month and they take only 2 out of 150 every month. there walkins are waste of time i feel.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at XL Dynamics.

Interview

four rounds first round is aptitude (easy) ..then business comprehension test (difficult) related to mortgage process .3rd round is HR round general question from resume and final round is technical where they ask you questions from business comprehension.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XL Dynamics (Mumbai (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was OK the written test comprises of questions mainly from data interpretation and visual reasoning then they have an excel test and then the case study it consist of various ratio calculations

Financial Analyst Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahape (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XL Dynamics (Mahape (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

1. Aptitude test - very easy...no negative marking, u need to score 13/30 and still u clear it..!!! 2. case study- 1hr 45min test. They give cases and then u have to answer based on the passages provided by them ( these passages are the basics of mortgaging) 3. HR round- typical HR round questions..tell me about urself

Interview Questions

• HR round- how many interviews did u give in other companies before coming here and what could have gone wrong?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XL Dynamics (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Must say that this company has one of the toughest selection process, especially when it comes to Aptitude and Written tests. Process: Aptitude - Written Test on Mortgage Topics - HR/Operations Round (Combined) Offer.

Interview Questions

• Flexibility related questions dominate   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at XL Dynamics.

Interview

It was a walk in process with three rounds. Aptitude test and case study followed by two interviews: HR and technical. Aptitude test was easy enough. Case study was on mortgages, and solvable. Interviews threw a few surprises with respect to a year and a half bond.