XL Marketing

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Services Manager Interview

Technical Services Manager
New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at XL Marketing in August 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring was actually done by an external company (Randstad), worked there for two weeks as a temp then got hired as a regular employee for the company but I've been to interviews and the questions asked are fair questions regarding the position being solicited and not trying to overwhelm the person with difficult questions.

Interview Question – In my case no questions were asked as I was working there as a temporary employee before being asked to join the company full time.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Just asked if I wanted to become a regular employee but working on a different department as there was a spot opening that I qualified for.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Account Manager Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at XL Marketing in June 2012.

Interview Details – I shouldn't even classify what I had as a phone interview. It was more like multiple conversations with a recruiter, and getting ditched twice by my actual interviewer. Really? You're so busy you don't have time for a 15 minute phone screen? Nor to apologize to someone who took aside time to await your calls? I know this is a tough economy, but this industry is small, and it's pathetic. The 70 million capital funding must have gotten to their heads.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for XL Marketing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at XL Marketing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by XL Marketing employees and interview candidates.